Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-August 17 )

• Photo
    AussieACE

• Photo
    always BTFC

• Photo
    Canvey Fan 1926

• Photo
    Rinsewind

• Photo
    danprevett

• Photo
    AquaRedDye

• Photo
    ROGER1960

• Photo
    cerrah_1903

• Photo
    LEGEND1

Photo

Enfield 2-0 Southend Manor

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
14 replies to this topic

offline J B Skinner

J B Skinner
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Enfield (1893) FC Arsenal FC
  • Foes: The Donkey Lane $h!th0use mob
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve King , Tierrey Henry, Pat Rice , Tony Adams, Gary Abbott
Neil Hughes 66mins

Tansil Ibrahim 85mins

Looks like Romford will have to wait a bit longer .

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Great result fella's keep it going for second place . Had a great couple of days in the city I'll tell all soon .

Cheers Kev.

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
. Had a great couple of days in the city I'll tell all soon .

Cheers Kev.
oh S**t doh

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Great win last night....4 clean sheets on the bounce now and looking solid going into Cup Final. Despite the league's best efforts to make us play as many games in as short a space of time as last year, we seem to be defying the odds and getting stronger. Excellent debut goal from Tansel Ibrahim as well last night and a good all round team performance. The support as ever is very much appreciated, seeing as we seem to be playing on just about every midweek day possible.
If Romford can lose a few games now that would be very gratefully recieved, but to even to finish a clear second would be absolutely fanstastis after 5 defeats from openeing 10 games and langushing in 10th!!
The effort of the boys has been nothing short of fantastic and commitment to the club second to none. We still have 8 big games to play not forgetting our Cup Final next Saturday which will be a great day out for the club.
Breathe in as its Friday, breathe out its Saturday...oh that must mean another game!!!

Final word must go to Chancher....enough said!!!

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
I think our fortunes got better with you joining the coaching Graeme ,I trust you'll be with us next season . Hopefully We'll keep this squad together as well .

Losing sherwin hurt us alot but Its understandable that he was going at some point .

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Report is done , Nigel should pop in on the website soon.

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I have just put the report on the website. I will be at the game tomorrow, so there will be some photos this week & i will be at the Cup Final.
www.enfieldfc.co.uk

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: JAX
I think our fortunes got better with you joining the coaching Graeme ,I trust you'll be with us next season . Hopefully We'll keep this squad together as well .

Losing sherwin hurt us alot but Its understandable that he was going at some point .

Nice of you to say so Jak, but the group of players that were in a mess when I came back are the same group of players that have performed brilliantly for the last 19 games, winning 16 of them!! They just needed organising and between us all, I think we are slowly achieving that again. I am really looking forward to next season. The squad we have is more than capable, and with a few strong additions, just a few, we can really be a top team next year. Not only in the league, but decent cup runs as well.

Losing Sherwin would affect just about any team, he was magnificant for us, but Brad has come in and fitted in superbly. We all hated playing against him last season and everyone is more than happy he is on our side now.

A new ground, better pitch, a whole new start. As I said to Frank on Thursday, its mainly my job to get this team playing the way Kev wants to play, everyone likes us to and knows we can. It proved at Stansted the other week, gives us a decent pitch and no one will come near us. We'll be an exciting team next year that not even the league can stop us, let alone any teams in the league!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!! haha

Onwards and Upwards.

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator
greetings from st lucia -
well done to all another good win. perhaps there wasnt enough water on the ptch for SEM.

managed to see england and got all 3 of freddies hatrick on the camera yesterday.

will try to post the pics tomorrow.\

keep going e's second place is up for grabs.

p.s. how are cheshunt holding up - cant see much from here r they bust.
albury walker must be gutted - good luck to them...

offline RoseDale Ron

RoseDale Ron
  • Trainee
Hi and good evening . I couldn't believe my eyes last thursday at Wodson park when I took my boy to some music gig at ware's club , I looked out of the window and the barman said enfield were playing Southend somebody ? . So I stepped out and enjoyed the game to escape the racket inside and saw a very hard fought game which enfield deserved to win . I'm pleased that you are moving down to BroX V&E next season and It should be a good move for you and is a few minutes walk from my house . I may even come along and watch to get out of taking her in doors upto brookfield farm ,you never know I might even get a season ticket , Good to chat with some guys too , Who is that miserable old guy with the white hair ? Strange Chap who asks for a running commentary . good luck on sat Ron .

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
Originally Posted By: RoseDale Ron
Who is that miserable old guy with the white hair ?

Ha ha, if you hang around the guy you're talking about will come on here.

offline RoseDale Ron

RoseDale Ron
  • Trainee
Jesus wept he must be well in his 80s ? And he uses a pc !!

offline BigHorn1

BigHorn1
  • Trainee
Looking forward to next season, i will be travelling towards Enfield, instead of Ware. Bring all your neighbours Ron, we will make some noise behind the goal. It will spur the boys on to victory.

offline kevinyeah

kevinyeah
  • Forum Babe
  • Foes: coup
Originally Posted By: J B Skinner
Neil Hughes 66mins

Tansil Ibrahim 85mins

Looks like Romford will have to wait a bit longer .

Tansel Ibrahim, interesting, was at Ware a couple of weeks back.

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Very decent player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus