Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another one bites the dust??????????

Saints is another club that has lived in dreamland for too long as far as economy is concerned.

There will be more clubs to follow shortly for sure,if one is looking at how the economy has been mishandled at many places.

It will really start to hit home close season and next season.

Saints have struggled ever since moving to their new stadium.

The club has been grossly mishandled by incompetent people at the top.

There might be a lesson to be learned here..somewhere.

It seems if the club goes into administration they can't be docked points, as said above - One company owning the ground, another running the Club.

The fine though, could then be very substantial.

• 2 weeks later...

The time to call the hand of BK is now IMO.

It is the hand that holds all the aces(money).

IF BK is ready to step in once again in order to save what is his local club..the time is now.

It can be done in an easy way via Fleet trust for example.

THAT would save the club short term..longterm though the club simply MUST come to grips with the way the club is runned.

Continue on the path of 60K+ monthly operational losses will be the death of the club somewere down the line...at best.

Reading what goes on now makes one despair regarding the whole future of the football club Eufc.

Now,everyone knows that the situation for the club really is what I and others have said for months AND months AND not to mention..more bloody months!

People need to realise ONE thing here..the clubs entire existance is at stake here.The actions that needs to be taken IMMEDIATELY must aim LONG TERM.Forget all about next season with stupid moves like Friends of the Fleet and other imbecill things that everyone with any sense at all can see won

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
he didn't say he had a problem with them gaz...he merely stated an opinion which a lot of people agree with....

have you been stepford wifed...grin

I think it's in the water, Unc !

stepford_wives.jpg

Gaz,

The problem is that the heirarchy with EUFC and MyFC have waited until it is too late to do anything to fix the problem. Action should have started at the latest back in December to possibly correct the problems (even then it was 5 minutes 'til Midnight to find solutions to save the club). If steps were taken back then, possibly fewer of the 20,000 people who left in February would have left.

HG's views have changed somewhat since the masters at Stonebridge decided to give him the heady rank of Moderator. Go back to last season and check out the number of times he criticised the Club and just about everyone who ran it, including Liam Daish, who's rearend he now chooses to kiss .Every team, Gaz criticised it, every tactic, Gaz criticised it!

Turncoats are ten a penny on the Ostrich Farm!

Difference between you and me Les, I pay good money to see and cheer on the Fleet - which gives me the right to criticise where I see fit. You pay nix, sit and moan from 4000 miles away and live in the bygone era of the cloth cap brigade and the grassy bank of Stonebridge Road.

Haven't actually seen any useful and contructive from you, either, apart from endless bleating about MYFC.

They are our "owners", like it or not. Live with it.

Suggestions on a postcard?