Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MFC vs Sutton Utd - LIVE on GATE RADIO ....

Wellsie

I wonder if there is a lot of point in Team Bath and Bath City merging. Presumably the financial benefits that Team Bath get by being a University side will not be transferred to Bath City and if their support is not that great then, other than use of Ed facilities (which presumably will have to be paid for), there cannot be a lot of point.

I know i keep on the same theme-but we simply have to do this on the pitch.

The bath clubs will not get any possible merger through in time for next season-that means Team bath will go to the southern premier-and that thurrock will avoid relegation.It will not affect the isthmian.

Fisher-maybe-but at this stage-they are simply heading for the ryman premier-so again-no affect.

We MUST MUST win and hope others falter on saturday.

Apart from anything else-even if there is a reprieve for one team-this would not be ratified until the ryman annual meeting-normally mid- June i think.

That would mean uncertainty for about 7 weeks-and thus major difficulties in recruiting players over that period (remember last year )so we absolutely have to get 18th position or better on the pitch.

Originally Posted By: michaelmichael
I know i keep on the same theme-but we simply have to do this on the pitch.
We MUST MUST win and hope others falter on saturday.

I don't think anyones in disagreement with you on this Michael.

KP does indeed seem confident Michael (which is a good thing don't you agree) but as you intimate we can't be the same as we aren't in possession of all the facts whereas KP obviously is.To guarantee safety we MUST win at Staines & hope for results elsewhere as you also mention.

Its the "guaranteed" way as you know & the way I'm sure everyone,

including KP (despite his words) will be going all out to achieve first & foremost next Saturday.

doh With respect Michael you were not there at the presentations, a reprieve WAS suggested but I do agree lets win last game and think about that afterwards.

Unfortunately-as you correctly advise i was not there.

i am simply quoting what is written on the official site and listening to wellsies interview -thats all !

I obviously hope there is a reprieve and that KP did perhaps 'unofficially' mention a reprieve-,but i am certainly not relying on it.

As you say-lets win on saturday next and trust Boreham wood lose.

Interesting post on Ryman forum saying Cammell Laird will be demoted from Unibond Premier due to not doing ground improvements. Only three will go down from that league, meaning the 'Team Bath reprieve' will be between 19th placed teams in Ryman and Southern leagues. Currently 19th in SL is Hitchin with 40 points from 40 games and a GD of -17. So it almost certain we will have the best record.