Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

nigel

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Good news, wish him well please.

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Hi everyone, thanks for all the get well messages. I'm doing okay, feeling much better, am able to walk around the ward on my own, now all my leads have been removed. Hope to have permannet pacemaker fitted next week & allowed home soon after. They have internet access on the 3rd floor were i am, so am able to go online. I will keep you informed of progres, thanks again for all the messages & looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Nigel

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Blimey O Riley mate youve got more medical compaints than youre old kev . But I aint got a pacemaker yet , Got new hips and a knee though .

Glad youre getting better my old son .

online britman

britman
  • Supports: Arsenal, Cheshunt,
Originally Posted By: Enfield Horn
Hi everyone, thanks for all the get well messages. I'm doing okay, feeling much better, am able to walk around the ward on my own, now all my leads have been removed. Hope to have permannet pacemaker fitted next week & allowed home soon after. They have internet access on the 3rd floor were i am, so am able to go online. I will keep you informed of progres, thanks again for all the messages & looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Nigel

Glad you are doing better from a Cheshunt Fan.

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Good to hear you on the mend Nigel, keep it up.

Gazza

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Hi, hope to be home by the weekend. I'm going to have the pacemaker fiited in a few weeks, once i have finished my course of antibiotics. They are arranging a nurse to come in daily to give me the antibiotics. Then come back & have the new one fitted & the temp one taken out. So i can enjoy sitting in the garden & relaxing, hopefully topping up my tan.

offline russ

russ
just in time for next season then nigel how you doing mate keeping well

russ

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Hi Russ, hope your okay. I going home tomorrow evening, Carmel is picking me up about 7pm. It will be great to be home for the bank holiday weekend. I will keep in touch via website/text, look forward to seeing you soon Russ & everybody else of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus