Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is how you take a penalty.

Watch and learn, Concord boys!!!!

I'm sure you'll be right up there for the promotion places next season, but I think we'll build on our 12th place this season to have another good season next year. You can but hope though!

Guest MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Q. What's the difference between Concord Rangers and Argos?

A. You'll be able to get Premier Points at Argos next season...

excited

A bit harsh, that league is really hard to get out of.

Without any real quality or strength in depth Concorde almost pulled it off and deserve a great deal of praise.

Who knows with the money they have they may well be able to strengthen sufficiently to get out of that league in time.

I know the laegue was not of a particularly high standard this year and was considerably weaker than last year, but credit where its due, they did a creditable job!

A sensible outlook MOB...

Many thanks...

TGE - Crap joke... (And yes that is a bite...) I hope for your sake that Waltham Abbey dont get moved to the Southern League, you'll really enjoy a trip there on a cold Tuesday night in November...! Lets be honest, its a hole, however they got their ground grading, god only knows... Definitely W Abbey are trap door favourites for me

Sour grapes me thinks...you would have given an arm and a shoulder,ehmm pardon a leg to be in Waltham Abbey position! evil

Originally Posted By: Golden Boots
A sensible outlook MOB...

Many thanks...

TGE - Crap joke... (And yes that is a bite...) I hope for your sake that Waltham Abbey dont get moved to the Southern League, you'll really enjoy a trip there on a cold Tuesday night in November...! Lets be honest, its a hole, however they got their ground grading, god only knows... Definitely W Abbey are trap door favourites for me

I can think of far worse places to be than Waltham Abbey "on a cold Tuesday night in November"...

It may be "a hole" but at least it is one with character and we got the grading because we comply with the FA requirements - the work that has been done by the various volunteers over the last few years is unreal.

"Trap door favourites" ? Hmm... maybe, maybe not BUT [drum roll / cliche time] at least we are there!

Do I sense a touch of sour grapes ?

Guest MOB on the rock

Looking for sour grapes!! Look elsewhere mate, we are delighted you are in our league, easy journey and six points its just a shame you got no support a [****!!****] ground and the worse burgers in non league football.

At least if Concorde come up they have errr even easier journery, no support, [****!!****] ground and they dont do burgers, their pies are OK though!!