Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who said the rumour was about CIFC being in the ESL...?

Could have been about W Abbey...?

Thanks for denying the rumuor though, thus confirming the rumour is true...

I haven't denied it, we should be able to walk to most matches and watch over the fence hence cutting out any cost - fantastic! laugh

As for Waltham Abbey, I think they would rather drop into the ESL than go in the Southern Prem as is being touted - mental!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
I haven't denied it, we should be able to walk to most matches and watch over the fence hence cutting out any cost - fantastic! laugh

As for Waltham Abbey, I think they would rather drop into the ESL than go in the Southern Prem as is being touted - mental!

No,you won't at Hullbridge anymore!!Dogs on loose around the ground perimeter looking for gate dodgers!! evil

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Yeah, looking forward to our trips to see Coachie next season grin

Keep fishing wink

Lasagne and cannelloni for our Islanders friends! excited

Originally Posted By: AbbeyMan
Originally Posted By: Golden Boots
A sensible outlook MOB...

Many thanks...

TGE - Crap joke... (And yes that is a bite...) I hope for your sake that Waltham Abbey dont get moved to the Southern League, you'll really enjoy a trip there on a cold Tuesday night in November...! Lets be honest, its a hole, however they got their ground grading, god only knows... Definitely W Abbey are trap door favourites for me

I can think of far worse places to be than Waltham Abbey "on a cold Tuesday night in November"...

Well it has been a week now and I must admit I cannot think of one.. smile

As im sure your more then aware clubs arrange pre season fixtures long before the season ends and with our neighbours making the RNorth Play Offs im sure we wouldn't have wanted to play in a Pre Season Friendly with CRFC if both Clubs had been taking part in the Ryman Premier League for the 2009 / 10 season.

As CRFC lost in the play offs the clubs could have played a pre season game but unfortunatly im pretty sure CIFC Pre Season schedule had already been confirmed.

Maybe something to arrange for another pre season depending on what League both clubs are in..

So are AFCH taking on the mighty Romford in a pre season fixture?