Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Close Season Rumour Thread

Originally Posted By: side of the pitch
Funny Teflon NOT, no Bedfont Sports are a well established, well run team with reserve and numerous
successfull Sunday sides,winning the county cup twice
in three years.
i think they only have two players that have played for BFC Barlow and Clarky

Was not ment to be disrespectful to Bedfont Sports Sidey, just a forum joke.....honest wink With Bedfont BTK Green and Badfont I'm sure we can put up with another grin

Good luck to Bedfont Sport and any other new team that joins the league

Everyone is very touchy on here at the moment...must be the lack of our footie "FIX".

Originally Posted By: Sirlagerlot
Women chatting up Women and then big fight, handbags flying all over the place!! Wow, now I know why there are so many teams in Bedfont!! We live such a sheltered life in Guildford. None of this girl on girl stuff?!!

I suggest you pop along the A.25 in an easterly direction for around 10 miles then, Lager !

We know how to live in sunny Dorking !! chloechloe

Butts, tut tut, I thought better of you.

Bedfont Sports spawned from its Sunday side......Inevitably, a few players have played for either Bedfont or BG previously, and a few for both (Mark Clark, Myself, Tommy Owen), but thats what happens in non-league footy.

Dont forget we have a few Ex Bedfont Green Legends in the shape of Scott Bridgeman and James Roberts who helped Bedfont Green race through the lower leagues, and ofcourse myself as a bench warmer with the legendary Charlie Carter.

Next Season will be good for Bedfont who I know having played in the CCL before, and know that this team will cope with the new demands, especially seeing how well Suttom Common did in the first season back in the CCL. We also have a better pitch then Bedfont and BG (and you cant class Windsor & Eton's as your own Butts.....your ground is Avenue Park!!!)

I see that yesterdays Non League paper speculates that more clubs will go into administration before very long

Benny Boy , glad ur still about , yesterday i saw a few old faces at ur ground, william,Gordon, cliff williamson.mark monks, brunny, tom Fountain, a few more.

Hope you will do well next yr. May infact see u sooner then u think. take care.

Originally Posted By: Butts BGFC
Benny Boy , glad ur still about , yesterday i saw a few old faces at ur ground, william,Gordon, cliff williamson.mark monks, brunny, tom Fountain, a few more.

Hello Butts......did you play for the Bedfont Legends side? I thought you had to "Finally" hand up your bbots? I saw that Chiswick Albion won 2-1.

Originally Posted By: Tree Hugger
Originally Posted By: Butts BGFC

Hello Butts......did you play for the Bedfont Legends side? I thought you had to "Finally" hand up your bbots? I saw that Chiswick Albion won 2-1.

No he did'nt hang them up we burned them as we could'nt bare any more Sunday morning football stories...yawn...