Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

and the new manager is.......................

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
just checked Paddy Power and the odds are not there yet!

I would have put money on that outcome doh

Note that the First Team Managers position is now being advertised on the ETFC and Ryman League websites. Apart from Andy Leese (suggested earlier by Lovely Stuff)who else is, realistically,a good possibility to come in sort out our existing squad of players,add new names as necessary,get the best out of them,and get us promotion in his first season?

It will be interesting to see who applies,but who would be the fans favourite for this hot-seat, allowing for all that has gone on before,assuming availability???

Your Club could do very well to get Mark Reed and Paul Rogan (ex Romford) in. I know you are probably looking for 'names' but in my opinion you need to go with someone that knows this league, above and below to take you to your potential. I've coached at a few Clubs in the region (including this division last season) and they are the best around in my opinion.

Would be unfair on those that failed to get the job to publish their names.

Interesting recommendation JP21. Who knows,if you tip them off,perhaps they might apply.

As we all well know, it is not just about 'names' but ability and track record with clubs at this level and above. This club has been under-achieving for far too long,since leaving the ESL. It has no divine right to success,but it has a great fan base,and it urgently needs a highly capable,ambitious manager to fully exploit the potential and move us onward and upward into the Ryman Premier Division next season.

Fingers crossed we find one. We definitely need to get it right this time.

Interviewing 4 the new manager?

Small contribution for you all..............

Ask him about youth team###

Future plans for the club###

Ask him about his style of play###

Make sure you boys get him to compromise saying that if he doesnt get promoted on the 1st season he will step down (i don't like when some1 gets sacked it sacks).###

If his replys r

push on the youth team....

Brings in few, but decent players....

Like playing proper footie on the deck....

then you will hav good manager, also ofcourse he has to hav all the experience that you townies demand and by playing good footie ur crowds will come back, and u know things will be back to b like before when u nearly got promoted....this time hopefully few points better off.

When I was following you I liked a few young players from your team, but they were always on the bench (maybe this is what killed ur promtion hopes), thats the only critic I hav for the manager that got you in the play-offs 2 years in a roll, if i'm not mistaken.

well I hope this is a better season and since I have more time off from work I will come to your new stadium to watch you townies once again.

PS. very interesting postings out there.

good luck.

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Interviewing 4 the new manager?

If his replys r
push on the youth team....
Brings in few, but decent players....
Like playing proper footie on the deck....

then you will hav good manager,

Or at least one who knows to say the right things, presumably just as SM did...