Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leagues Delayed

ronin

Originally Posted By: ronin
Taken from the ConfSouth forum quoting an article that is due in the Worcester local press tomorrow.

The Football Association’s leagues committee met yesterday to decide the make-up of divisions for 2009/10 but could not confirm whether City can expect another year in Blue Square South.

An FA spokesman said: “There’s quite a lot of unresolved matters so we are not releasing the full details.

“Promoted clubs will know next week and it will be May 26 when we will be able to release the information.

If this is true, it causes a number of problems... I can only assume where we, Waltham Abbey FC, will be put but until I know for sure I can't confirm friendlies and, of course, there is the little matter of re-engaging players!