Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-December 17 )

• Photo
    dave c

• Photo
    LeagueSecretary

• Photo
    Teflon

• Photo
    Katrina1979

• Photo
    Max

• Photo
    BlueAndWhiteArmy

Photo

Pre-season games

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
76 replies to this topic

offline Pretty Vacant

Pretty Vacant
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
I don't think we could have accepted without a manager to agree to the proposition! Its nothing personal- no other games seem to have been fixed.
A likely story eh sunshine . More like you couldn't stand the thought of getting the season underway with a defeat . Steve Whittington's offer was made in good faith and probabley a gesture of goodwill to improve relations . On reading the thread started by our bloke you people appeared to show interest in the Idea . So a fans owned club has this thrown out by the cliquey clan who have decided and acted on it for you Hah! , not surprising for me at all . Seems to me you lot just pay youre annual tenner and have to keep youre traps shut , But whats new there eh Steph grin.Time you lot rose up and revolted against the cliquey clan and tell them WHAT YOU WANT NOT WHAT THEY WANT .Its their club Is it really youres ? I'm just glad I walked when I did at the basildon match .

Oh just give it a rest, pillock. Why are you getting so worked up about a pre season friendly that may or may not be happening? Don't you have better things to do with your life? doh

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
A few home truths about the cliquey clan eh ? It doesn't matter about all youre whingeing and whining after a defeat you lot never cease to dissappoint me the way you all jump in and defend them about the wonderous fans owned club, Its a dream and thats what it always will be ,its so pathetic my heart would bleed if I didn't find it amusing .

Youre all as thick as sh1t.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
Mr happy . how many times do I have to tell you I sussed Pretty Vacant and Stone cold is you yonks back . You cant get one over on youre old kev .

Nobhead.

offline Pretty Vacant

Pretty Vacant
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Mr happy . how many times do I have to tell you I sussed Pretty Vacant and Stone cold is you yonks back . You cant get one over on youre old kev .

Nobhead.

Dear 'Old Kev'. Sadly for you, I can 100% confirm that I am not Mr Happy. I have no idea who he is, nor do I particularly care. Now who is the Nobhead? excited

offline Pretty Vacant

Pretty Vacant
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A few home truths about the cliquey clan eh ? It doesn't matter about all youre whingeing and whining after a defeat you lot never cease to dissappoint me the way you all jump in and defend them about the wonderous fans owned club, Its a dream and thats what it always will be ,its so pathetic my heart would bleed if I didn't find it amusing .

Youre all as thick as sh1t.

I suggest that you re read my post , old chap. I haven't defended the wonderous fans owned club in my post at all. I merely wondered why you are getting so excited about not having a pre season against ETFC. If you can't understand that when you re read my post, I humbly suggest that it is you who are as 'thick as sh1t'. doah

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
.....Youre all as thick as sh1t.

Oh right and that post proves your not?

Very disapointed in you MfM.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
not you gaz .you at least have half a brain grin

offline coupwotcoup

coupwotcoup
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Romford
  • Foes: The Chins...
Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Originally Posted By: RoseDale Ron
MAYBE THE TOWN MOB JUST DONT WANT THEIR FANS TO SEE THE IMPROVEMENTS CURRENTLY GOING ON. A NICE LITTLE VENUE IS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE AT GOFFS LANE. IF THEY COME ALONG SOME MIGHT JUST STICK AROUND .

THANKS TO THE BLOKE THATS PAINTING UP THE CLUBHOUSE . A GREAT JOB .

Ron.
1, Don't SHOUT.
2, Why would Town fans be excited by a lower league ground, shared by two lower league teams, when they will soon have the QE Stadium to watch their football at ?

Good Luck next season - you "should" walk the ESL.

I think Witham and Tiptree might have something to say about that.. Lovin' the rant boys.. keep it up.. smile

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Screw a friendly with this lot, however it would be nice to wipe the floor with them on a pitch much nicer than the one they are playing on! Step 5 or not we would have slaughtered you last season and now!

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Behave! You've got Hughsey up front don't forget. blondgirl

No matter how poor the spirit was last season.We still had loads of players who had played at conference south standard or higher.

offline BrimsdownRover

BrimsdownRover
  • Reserves
  • Foes: Townies , Chesnuts.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Futsal
Never fear Brimsdown is here , You dont need to play the Townie mob The backup plan has already been put in place Brimmo v Enfield on the hallowed turf , I dare say a few townies would pop in as the curiosity factor will always attract them biglaugh

MFM .......Thick as S**t = Good description grin

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Yeah LS and they were all useless! all 124 of them!

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator
you had so many "players" i'm supprised you can remember who they were or where they came from or where most of them went.

did you do a bulk purchase off of ebay or summit.

"Wanted someone with preferably two legs, even better if their head faces the right way, better still if they can kick a football".
offer - 45 mins on a footie pitch - once weve cleared the car bonnets off .

no previous experience required.

offline russ

russ
FF stop winding LS up

russ

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Hi Russ grin

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Behave! You've got Hughsey up front don't forget. blondgirl

No matter how poor the spirit was last season.We still had loads of players who had played at conference south standard or higher.
If these players were that good then somebody should have stuck their foot in the revolving door to stop them getting away laugh

offline OldTowner

OldTowner
  • First XI - Permanent
Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover
Never fear Brimsdown is here , You dont need to play the Townie mob The backup plan has already been put in place Brimmo v Enfield on the hallowed turf , I dare say a few townies would pop in as the curiosity factor will always attract them biglaugh

MFM .......Thick as S**t = Good description grin

Interesting comment B R.

You state every time you are on here that you want ETFC to leave Brimo ( which ain't going to happen )BUT you describe the pitch as "hallowed turf".

This "hallowed turf" is the same one which has turned that dirt dust patch of a field into a reasonable playing surface.
The same one cared and tendered and worked on every day / week by the ETFC Groundstaff !

Without ETFC at Brimo, you would still have a dump of a ground to play in.

BR You are priceless with you comments.

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Originally Posted By: football fanatic
Yeah LS and they were all useless! all 124 of them!

I know, its a stupid number of players.Some clubs would love to have that many Supporters,let alone players.

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
At least our support doesent dwindle after a bad season or CONSTANTLY bad mouth not only their players, but the management. Reading your forum this season has shown what a complete joke and an embarrassment to your club many of you are. what you gonna do? Make another club must be the only option!

offline skin-head

skin-head
  • At the Turnstiles
hahaha yes well said!!!!! excited

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus