Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So who are in the squad so far?

Thanks for that. I am glad Michael Aliale has signed for us.I thought he was only on loan. Paul Shave and Dave Wareham were confirmed today even though on the profile as at yesterday. So I asume Billy Bricknel and Joe Flack have also signed,that is surprisingly good news as I guessed one may move on.

I'm not sure Alaile has signed.

Confirmed departed players have been removed from the page. Confirmed new players have been added. There may be a few on the page who are not confirmed returnees yet, but not confirmed departing either.

May as well start the ball rolling Ryan.

Shaves does what it says on the tin and then some!

If half of last seasons squad played with as much passion as he shows week in week out then I'm sure we would have been a lot higher up the table if not in the play off's

Obviously that is just my humble opinion.

Pleased to see another two names added to our squad.

Dave's a bit hot and cold for me, but he's worked very well with Statham before so hopefully there'll be even more hot next season. I'm pleased Shavesie will be here. He gives us an option in midfield or further up the pitch and you know he'll give it his best shot. Well done to both of them.

Going back to the initial post, I believe Dumas is contracted for next season already and after being voted Billericay player of the season by both the players and the fans that sounds like good news to me. I think Ashley can have an even better season for Billericay next season and if he carries on where he left off, it won't be long before the League scouts come knocking on Billericay's door again.

I'm getting a bit twitchy about Flackie though. I'd like to hear some positive news on that front soon. He's a top striker at this level and I do hope he's gonna stay with us.

Come on you Blues!!!

Originally Posted By: Keith.P
Wareham and Shavenio to stay !

Hopefully Statham can encourage the best from Wareham as i still feel he can offer a great deal.

Very witty comment from Statham about Shaves

"I've heard he's a bit of crowd pleaser" grin

He played for Barkingside and London Apsa against us (Stansted) last year, if he stays you might just as well accept mid table now.

No technique and will pick up lots of bans.

Crowd pleaser if you like thuggery on the pitch.

Would hate to be up front with him in midfield as he can't pass water.

Originally Posted By: never been
Originally Posted By: Keith.P
Wareham and Shavenio to stay !

Hopefully Statham can encourage the best from Wareham as i still feel he can offer a great deal.

Very witty comment from Statham about Shaves

"I've heard he's a bit of crowd pleaser" grin

He played for Barkingside and London Apsa against us (Stansted) last year, if he stays you might just as well accept mid table now.

No technique and will pick up lots of bans.

Crowd pleaser if you like thuggery on the pitch.

Would hate to be up front with him in midfield as he can't pass water.

Times change mate and he is a good player and a great guy so if you don't mind feck you.lol

Originally Posted By: finisterre
I'm not sure Alaile has signed.

Confirmed departed players have been removed from the page. Confirmed new players have been added. There may be a few on the page who are not confirmed returnees yet, but not confirmed departing either.

Michael Alaile's loan will surely have finished by now? I did hear a rumour his contract with Daggers was up, but he has been linked with Braintree.

I'm pleased Wareham is staying - although he didn't have the best start to the season, he improved a lot and was playing some of his best football for us before he got injured. I also think he and Dumas had a good partnership down the left flank.

If we get the Paul Shave that finished the season (11 games, 4 goals, 1 yellow, no reds) back then great, if we get the Paul Shave that started the season then, not so great. If we sign a replacement for Game then with Dorms and Shinn already signed up that looks like a good range of options.

Great stuff, it seems we're not content with players from BSS, we've gone up one now!!

Reading his profile on the Ebbsfleet page maybe wide right is a possibility too. The calibre of players Brian has been able to bring in so far is certainly encouraging.

Come on you Blues!!

Slatter is a really good signing. Could be the quality right sided midfielder we've missed since Whelpdale left.

Didnt we say that about Paulllll Whatisname aswell though! Haha! smile