Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch go bust.........again

ken

Hornchurch enter administration

Ryman Premier Division club AFC Hornchurch have announced they have gone into administration.

The Urchins just missed out on the play-offs this season and also hosted Peterborough in the FA Cup first round.

Hornchurch hope entering administration will allow time to find potential buyers to save the club.

In 2004 a previous incarnation of the club went bust when a spending spree on big-name players saw them having to re-form in the Essex Senior League.

BBC Story

Originally Posted By: MOB on the rock
It will be a bumpy ride!!!!!

as indeed it will be for many a club next season MOB including yours I expect.....tough times for all but no admin order at Hx....smile

whilst talking to you (which I do not intend to make a habit of) let me wise you up on your banning....as everyone except you knows.. I am not.. and never have been a moderator on these forums but on seeing your daft accusation about being banned by me for alleging that I was YA... I made some enquiries and it would appear that you were banned for posting sexist and unsuitable kiddy jokes on the shoutbox one friday afternoon around 4pm when the kids were on here....your own forum moderator was also informed at the time I believe and he spoke to you about it all...

never let the truth get in the way eh...? MOB smile

good luck next season...I shall be on distant shores...yay

Guest MOB on the rock

Come on lets stop playing behind the scenes, behind innuendo and false hoods, have you ever been Global Mod?

Easy yes or no answer!!!!

No hidden games slippery games Yes or No!

To many tricks, people know you!