Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch go bust.........again

ken

Guest MOB on the rock

What do you mean repeatedly stung!! You use your status to ban me for no reason or is it your mate UU, how many others have you done that to.

Come clean!!!

Take it somewhere else, or put up with me.

What i mean Mob, is it's the same old argument with you. If you want to have a go at UU do it by pm. It's incredibly boring on here. Take note that no one else joins in with it. (apart from me being a mug) It's only you on here... Does that not tell you something?

Before i get in trouble with the mods...

... I'll revert back to the original topic...

HX was sold weeks and weeks ago to Grant Beglan. He had been Chairman for 2 years or something like that. He was the new messiah, then all of a sudden he wants to put it into alledged administration... The question is... Why?

P.S Don't think i'm having a go at the good people of HX, i'm not. I luv the relationship that was built up between us.

I don't like to see the fans mugged off. And mugged off they've been.

No matter what, HX will survive and thier spirit will carry them through...

Guest MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: Bitch
What i mean Mob, is it's the same old argument with you. If you want to have a go at UU do it by pm. It's incredibly boring on here. Take note that no one else joins in with it. (apart from me being a mug) It's only you on here... Does that not tell you something?

Before i get in trouble with the mods...

... I'll revert back to the original topic...

HX was sold weeks and weeks ago to Grant Beglan. He had been Chairman for 2 years or something like that. He was the new messiah, then all of a sudden he wants to put it into alledged administration... The question is... Why?

I have no idea and as I said earlier I am not interested!

This is CIFC forum UU came on here and posted his usual crap, I then answered you got involved and the rest is history.

If he made the same post on Hx forum I would have kept quite, but he came here.

As for Grant Beglan, I have never met him, I have never spoke to him and have no knowledge of him or his business dealings.

The only thing I do know is there are a lot of people who are very trustworthy and honest, people I would swear by, these people say he is a straight up honest business man.

Who would you believe him or the man who robbed millions of poor working class people, come on get a grip!!

Yet his misses is owed

Guest MOB on the rock
Maybe Dik you were never into it. Look back wink

maybe DIK is right and like many others if you search the posts we have never spoke before!!

Originally Posted By: MOB on the rock

maybe DIK is right and like many others if you search the posts we have never spoke before!!

You talk and talk and talk you two. But, never about footy. All you are interested in is arguing. Glad to have been of service to you grin

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

you dont know me. save your insults for others. i am entitled to an opinion.

But, you don't have an opinion DIK. All you do is stir...

Guest MOB on the rock
Course you're not interested Mob... wink

But, you are posting this on a Hx related thread. Tell me... Who kept the club going for the last 9 years...?

Who ever paid the bills is the answer and it certainly was not your pals, because they dont pay their bills.

There is no glory in having a big house that you stole, the glory comes when you work for it and use your OWN money!!

all opinions get deleted - what is the point?

Keep opinions clean and to the point then they don't. But, we've been over that...

ha ha - yeah ok......

Ha ha! I think your head just fell off. Read back your previous posts and count on one finger how many weren't just for stirring smile

Guest MOB on the rock

MOB IS IN BED ASLEEP!!!

Bitch are you UU or has he left you on your own answering for him?

Or is he on the phone telling you what to post!!

Guest MOB on the rock

But, you are posting this on a Hx related thread. Tell me... Who kept the club going for the last 9 years...?

Who ever paid the bills is the answer and it certainly was not your pals, because they dont pay their bills.

There is no glory in having a big house that you stole, the glory comes when you work for it and use your OWN money!!

I just like this post!!

I just like this post!!

Mob, you write the history any way you like... When were you last at the club to see who was there day in and day out putting in the hard work? It's easy for you to be behind your keyboard mouthing off...When did you last put some money or hard work into it?