Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch go bust.........again

ken

Mob, you aint getting it my luverly...It was never suggested you are one and the same. Just that he joined you cos you were lagging.

I could go to bed after having the last word...Shall i? Awww decisions...

For a forum that don't get much traffic there'll be buzzers going off all over the place. I'll put my crash helmet on grin

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Mob, you aint getting it my luverly...It was never suggested you are one and the same. Just that he joined you cos you were lagging.

I could go to bed after having the last word...Shall i? Awww decisions...

For a forum that don't get much traffic there'll be buzzers going off all over the place. I'll put my crash helmet on grin

Are two people not allowed to share an opinion then? smile

MOB will be disappointed if he thinks he was really talking to UU all last night and not Bitch. Ah well, there you go. MOB, you were in fact talking to Bitch/Jane, and Darter/Sal. Sorry it wasn't Karl, but there you go, he's a busy man you know.

I think certain persons need to be very careful with there words on these forums

coz if they are implying that Mr Beglan has acted improperly in the way he has been involved at Hx i will blow the fecking lid off it all !

He has sunk thousands into the club in the last two years with very little involvement other than trusting others !

Be very careful as to what you post in future !

I wouldn't personally presume to post about things to do with Mr Beglan as I do not know him. However, I can see that others on here have made posts about the previous owners of Hornchurch, so I hope they would have evidence to support those comments.

I'm getting fed up with all this sh1t about our club, poeple who know nothing about whats going on, me being one, shouting their mouths off on another form. Please let the people that do know what is going on get on with the job of saving the club, which is all us true fans want. All this inuendo and conspiracy is getting us nowhere.

So therefore it would be appreciated if those who have the power to save the club can be left alone to get on with it.

I will agree with dave.

I don't believe anyone knows truly what is going on with their respective clubs especially at hornchurch

I have a gut feeling that things will get worse but people stirring is not going to help anyone as will people who are sticking up for people,it will just add fuel to the flames although as friends i cannot blame you.

I personally have got to the stage where i do not trust anyone in non league football and unless the supporters of hornchurch start a new club up at whatever level be it olympian league i am very close to walking away from this bollox.

UM as a personal friend of GB, You know full well how hard i have bit my lip on here the past few months.

But i will not allow anyone to persecute him for others mistakes.

You and i know how much he helped the club when he arrived and ever since

Do not lose faith with the club as hopefully there will be a satisfactory conclusion !

I appreciate the frustration of all the Urchins, it's been a difficult time and information is certainly slow to appear from the new owners. I do understand what you are saying Rob, and don't want to "stoke up" the debate. However, as you know, good friends of mine have been vilified all over this forum by people who know nothing at all about any of it and who are in most cases not even Hornchurch supporters, but are simply UU detractors.

Anyway, I'll say no more on here.

cheers sal,mob and unc's forum battles go baclk a long time,3/4 years in fact,i would just leave them to it,in fact some of their battles are legendary and go back in folklaw.

the best thing is for those who want to pursue petty arguements to continue to do so,they will get fed up with it soon.The rest of us as you will find on the hornchurch forum have decided for the good of the club not to get involved in such pointless wastes of times as the club is and will always be bigger than the individual.

Its a great club with some of the best supporters I've met Rob.

Guest MOB on the rock

As I have said before I am not on Hx forum you lot are on here, all I ask is a straight answer from the great man himself.

Darter why not keep your nose out because if you believe UU was never a GM you are deluded. bitch accepted responsibilty last night read the treads.