Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch go bust.........again

ken

MOB,i know this is the canvey forum and you can write whatever you want on here but as its a thread about hornchurch can i just ask that until everything is sorted the hornchurch end,your spat with UU will only benefit you.

they will not benefit AFC Hornchurch in any way,just make the club look stupid.

And all anyone at hornchurch cares about is the club,once everything is clear with us then i couldn't care less if you two tear strips off each other,may even liven these forums up but for the time being its hurting the club more than any individual

this is so boring!!!I know i dont post on here that often but i look in on a regular basis and all this slagging each other off will kill this forum. lets worry about our club and our finances cos as said earlier here will be a few clubs at this level finding it very difficult for various reasons. We are CANVEY ISLAND FC let the other supporters worry about their teams and we can get on with supporting our team.

Guest MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: Scuba Steve
this is so boring!!!I know i dont post on here that often but i look in on a regular basis and all this slagging each other off will kill this forum. lets worry about our club and our finances cos as said earlier here will be a few clubs at this level finding it very difficult for various reasons. We are CANVEY ISLAND FC let the other supporters worry about their teams and we can get on with supporting our team.

Typical Whammers start a row three days after it is over!!!!

just shows how boring this forum is getting with so called directors of clubs slagging each other off YAWN YAWN YAWN

WORRY ABOUT OUR CLUB LET THE OTHERS WORRY ABOUT THEIRS. AND AS FOR YOU SAYING THE ROW IS OVER YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH IM SURE 3 OR 4 YEARS OF IT WONT FINISH THAT EASY. LETS SEE HOW LONG BEFORE YOU BRING IT UP AGAIN....