Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimmo Working Parties

The maintenenace work is well under way at Brimmo, the Pitch has been verti-drained, Goal Mouths dug up and loads of top soil & sand spread across the pitch & I believe that the re-seeding took place yesterday, so the rain we have had overnight was most welcome.

There is still a lot of work to be done, Dressing Rooms to be painted, Fence Panels repaired & the new Board Room to be finished, so if you can spare any time to lend a hand that would be most welcome.

Sunday working Parties are from 10.00am till about 1.00pm, but Frank & Co are ususally at the ground most days.

drinkies

It wouldn't dare not to grow quickly with frank around. flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
It's the old wooden shack just inside the gates.
It was the boys changing room before it ran into disrepair, and was considered unsafe.
Now that ETFC are barred from the lounge bar, by Goldsdown Sports, we can spend ETFC money on doing up the wooden shack, allegedly!

A total disgrace in my view, why and how were we expelled from the lounge???? whats the full story on that????

It was the boys changing room before it ran into disrepair, and was considered unsafe.
Now that ETFC are barred from the lounge bar, by Goldsdown Sports, we can spend ETFC money on doing up the wooden shack, allegedly!

This is a joint effort this time, must be a first!!!! dohexcited threeeyes

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

A total disgrace in my view, why and how were we expelled from the lounge???? whats the full story on that????

Far too complex to go into on here, but lets just say they "Brimmo" want it as a "Members Bar" now doh flame bigcry

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

Far too complex to go into on here, but lets just say they "Brimmo" want it as a "Members Bar" now doh flame bigcry

I wonder what idiots from our club voted that one through!!! angry

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

I wonder what idiots from our club voted that one through!!! angry

So as members of Enfield Town who are joint partners in Goldsdown Holdings aint we all members anyway?

I think all this higlights why it was so crucial to secure the QE and have full control over the running of our own facility.Lets hope that us having a joint lease at Brimsdown in the future benifits us both financially and in using it as a second base for reserve matches/pitch hire and functions.etc.Otherwise why have the hassle of continuing the joint lease (and to continue doing most of the work down there??)