Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

SUNDAY 21ST JUNE 2009

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
10 replies to this topic

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Sunday 21st June @ The Country Club, Cheshunt plays host to a special event happening in aid of North London Hospice and in memory of my late grandfather.

The League Rep. Side of 1996 which is to include boys that have gone on to play for Premiership/League/Conference and Ryman teams will play a select team under the name of Enfield 1893 which is to include old Spurs legends such as Mickey Hazard, Gary Mabbutt and Mark Falco.

The RFL Rep Side of 1996 won everything. We played 24 games over the course of 2 years and won 24 games. We were South East Regional Champions 2 years on the trot and competed in the Umbro International Festival in Manchester which we also won. One member currently plays for Blackburn Rovers, whilst several of our squad are bricklayers/british gas workers and labourers!!

The Enfield 1893 squad will be made up of old Spurs legends, old Enfield legends that gave Enfield a big name in the early 1990's and current Enfield 1893 squad members that have finished runners up in the Essex Senior League for 2 seasons running.

There will be lots of booze available, bbq and prizes to be won throughout the day.

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
sounds good graeme is that the tescos club its being played at

russ

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

I'm up for that Russ, bring your deckchair and sunglasses.

offline russ

russ
what time is kick of graeme

russ

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
2pm Russ me ol' mucker. Bar open from 12!! Spread the word best you can mate. And yeah that is Tesco Country Club. Kev has even promised me he'll play 20 mins against me in centre midfield!! Should be a good day and hopefully raise lots of money.

offline russ

russ
me and james will be there il bring me boots

russ

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
See you there Russ we'll be there .

James whats that avatar about it looks like a fresian cow crossed with a tapir ?

offline russ

russ
thats not james jakki its tony

russ

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that turned up yesterday. Everyone added their own bit to a great afternoon/evening. We raised just under

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Great news on the charity then Graeme , Quite a decent turnout as well . I had to scoot just after the football but enjoyed the game 4-4 is entertaining no matter who plays . Great to see sherwin again in an E's shirt .

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Yeah tell me about it. Didnt enjoy having to mark him though...I was talking to Sherwin through the game and if we can all chip in and get him a pair of socks that fit him...I think we can do business!!!! Thanks you all for coming, I did see you all there, but there was so many people to say hello and thank you to, I didnt get round to seeing you guys. You know it was all much appreciated. Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus