Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy FIRST ROUND QUALIFYING

ShedBoy

• 3 months later...

Would have prefered to have played Folkestone. I expect Hitchin will be wanting revenge for their FA Cup defeat.

@ Home to either Folkestone Invicta or Hitchin Town

Game to be played on SATURDAY 17 OCTOBER 2009

Could face Hitchin in both the FA Cup and Trophy..

Can you point out where this draw is showing please. Can't see any signs of it on the FA site. Maybe it was drawn yesterday & they haven't updated their site yet. Strange if thats the case. Anyways any help on this. Just interested to see who we have & who else has got who. Cheers (Or do you have inside info on this)

Apologies. I have now seem who our opponents are. The draw was made at the prelimenary stage I believe. An oversight on my part Wealdstone away. Oh Dear!

Anyway sorry for that. All sorted now.(FA werent showing it on their site but will be later this morning I'm told) Gees, I'm getting old l.o.l. I must keep up with things more.