Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brockwell Group Sign CIFC Stadium Deal

ShedBoy

Brockwell Group Sign Canvey Island Football Club Stadium Deal

Ryman Premier League Canvey Island Football Club are delighted to announce a major new two-year stadium sponsorship deal with Canvey Island based company The Brockwell Group.

From the start of the 2009/10 season the clubs stadium will be named

This a great venture in my opinion. In this economic climate, for a group like Brockwell to support the club in this way is tremendous. Shame to lose the Park Lane name, but in the grand scheme of things, I think this is a good deal for the club.

Good positive messages from George as well, expecially about securing long term stability. Things are certainly looking good off the pitch - let's hope that's replicated on it!!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
This a great venture in my opinion. In this economic climate, for a group like Brockwell to support the club in this way is tremendous. Shame to lose the Park Lane name, but in the grand scheme of things, I think this is a good deal for the club.

Good positive messages from George as well, expecially about securing long term stability. Things are certainly looking good off the pitch - let's hope that's replicated on it!!

TGE - You hit the nail on the head.

This deal is huge to the club especially with the current economic climate.

Alot of work is going on behind the scenes hence the reason alot of positve PR is coming out of the club..

Its going to be an exciting season which hopefully the people of the Island will enjoy with us..

So many positive things have happened over the past few weeks and huge credit must be given to all those involved. The changing of the stadium name is only minor and something I am sure we can all live with, getting the community involved is awesome and can only be a win-win situation which will pay huge dividends over the coming season's.

applause applause applause applause applause

Guest MOB on the rock

The stadium is based at Park Lane, I did not realise it was officially given the name "Park Lane Stadium".

I am so pleased with this deal as is everyone around the club the future is bright the future is yellow (with a blue stripe).

Great news and should benefit the club greatly.