Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-August 17 )

• Photo
    joshtheeagle

• Photo
    Sprout

• Photo
    blahblah

• Photo
    AllowIT

• Photo
    woodywoods

• Photo
    dave_c

• Photo
    all seeing eye

• Photo
    twobags

• Photo
    moleskin

Photo

Work going on at ground

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I thought i go out on a my bike yesterday, for the first time since my op. So i went and park the car at goffs lane and was pleasantly surprised to see Steve, Peter and members of the management committe working hard on the ground. A new boardroom has been built and a storeroom next to it. The pitch looks in fantastic condition, must be the best pitch in the area. The clubhouse has been painted with both clubs badges, names and a place for next fixtures along side. It looks great and to see Enfield FC in bright blue letters makes you feel at home. I going back next week with my camera and i will take plenty of pics so you can see whats going on. I also get some of the boys training.
I think both clubs are doing a fantastic job, well done.

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Mark has beat me to it, there are some great photos of what it looks like outside the clubhouse, on the website, well done Mark. wwww.enfieldfc.co.uk

offline Enfield_Massive432

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
yh its looking really good im looking forward to going and seeing it in person!!

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
I paid another visit to Goffs Lane today and took my camera with me. I will give comments on some pics i have taken. The pitch was being marked out while i was there, all thats missing is the goal posts. These will be up by saturday for Broxbournes friendly against Potters Bar. The clubhouse and bar is being redecorated and varnished. The new boardroom is finished with table and chairs laid out ( plenty of room for the Penquin ), there will be a few pictures going on the walls. We are still to establish were Russ is going to sit, so we have not put his name on any seat yet (plonker). To see all the latest photos of the ground go to www.enfieldfc.co.uk

offline russ

russ
horney i no ware im sitting behind the goal just put a cushion on my seat and il be happy

russ

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Have you been given your seat no (69)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offline russ

russ
no not yet maybe plonker aint a bad idea shouldnt forget that but saying that theres so many plonkers about tell you what il have a think about it and let you no

russ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus