Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ryman odds

haynab66

Originally Posted By: JAY
With who statham has brought in the summer my money would be on bill and ricay to go up this season

not what the ricky fans i know are saying. they dont seem happy with him at all saying he has got rid of all their good players and just brought in aload of rubbish from heybridge

Ricay have not had the best of pre seasons but I can still see them doing much better than last season.

I agree with Glen. Think Sutton will be up there. They've signed some decent players.

I think Carshalton will win it. The top 5 in no particular order will more than likely contain:

Carshalton

----------------

Sutton

Dartford

Billericay

AFC Hornchurch

----------------

Kingstonian for the wild card.

Harrow, Hastings, Boreham and WAbbey for the drop - Again in no particular order.

Can't see AFC Hornchurch being up there to be honest (sorry Urchins!) I think it's going to be a year of consolidation all round for them, but you never know.

I reckon the top 5 will be:

1. Sutton United

2. Dartford

3. Tonbridge Angels

4. Carshalton Athletic

5. Wealdstone

I also think that Hendon will be a much improved side on last season.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Ricay have not had the best of pre seasons but I can still see them doing much better than last season.

I agree with Glen. Think Sutton will be up there. They've signed some decent players.

Mind you Sutton did that last season and only just got into the play offs on the final day of last season.

Kingstonian remind me a bit of Dover. A big club in non league terms that fell on hard times but seem to be on the way back now.