Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ryman odds

haynab66

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Kingstonian remind me a bit of Dover. A big club in non league terms that fell on hard times but seem to be on the way back now.

Wasnt they having financial probs not long ago I knew they had to sell to their stadium to AFC Wimbledon hopefully they are alright now

Originally Posted By: JAY
Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Kingstonian remind me a bit of Dover. A big club in non league terms that fell on hard times but seem to be on the way back now.

Wasnt they having financial probs not long ago I knew they had to sell to their stadium to AFC Wimbledon hopefully they are alright now

Yeah, when they got relegated from the Conference, they spent alot of money in an attempt to go straight back up and it all went a bit wrong.

I seem to remember they spent a fair whack on one of your ex players, Dave Sadler.

Think there was problems with the previous owners as well but seems things are quite secure there now.

I thought Everett had a great game last night and I think being signed on deadline day last season he will be a regular name on the team-sheet this season.

Patten alongside him will make a great partnership, once Patten is fully fit. That plus Westy will make a top notch defence as Westy is still class in my opinion and with the added experience of Moore, Crow, Dobbo and/or Halle thrown in for guidance in the bigger matches, we'll do alright.

kingstonian will not get the support that dover have.

Although wimbledons support is varied they have managed to get their support from two areas now,wimbledon & kingston and anywhere between where as before when they were a league club their support was just from the borough of merton

Kingston is probably their biggest area of support now which will limit the size of kingstonians crowd,although they may draw on some of the away support of wimbledons that can't make it to grounds far away in conference

After last season's great start I think our expectations got a little carried away and the second half of the season was a big disappointment. Finishing 11th on the last day of the season would've been snapped up by everyone this time last year for our first season back in the Premier.

I'm expecting same again for this season, top 12. Top 8 would be brilliant!

I personally don't read to much into friendlies, players up there game and kick on once there is 3 points up for grabs..

Going forward we look good although i do think we are a couple of players away from a complete squad.

Would like to see a ball playing CMF player and also a LB / CB.

We all have our wish lists but it has to be done within budget.. smile

I would be happy with a Top 10 finish at this point.

• 3 weeks later...