Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-January 18 )

• Photo
    Bald_Eagle

• Photo
    littlered

• Photo
    Rob_Butler

• Photo
    MC Hat

• Photo
    flyfish99

Photo

PSF Result

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline rookie

rookie
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
White Ensign 3 Town 2................Gutted!!!!!!!!!

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Bowers & Pitsea FC and West Ham Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Manuel Lanzini
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
I didn't know whether to bore the ar$e off everyone with a full run down of events, or to keep it short.... I chose the latter!!

Two up at half time and cruising, then a series of Town substitutions, particularly the keeper, sees Ensign go 3-2 ahead. Not blaming the subs, just that maybe it changed the rhythm somewhat. But then that's what friendlies are for.

What was disappointing for me was watching Ensign resort to kicking the sh1t out of the Town players when things weren't going their way. The ref even said to their No. 10 that in any other game he would have been sent off ages ago!!!!!

I'm also still raging at their No. 12 calling Town's 14 year old linesman a f**king cheating c**t right in front of his mum and dad, just because he gave a throw in to Town. Now I rarely get upset on the touchline but I totally lost it and had to be calmed down by Town's sec for my own overuse of the C word. Apologies to all who heard it.

The fact that the fella apologised when he realised what he'd done didn't cut any ice with me I'm afraid.

Anyway, it was a good test and I think Town can be proud of the way they played.

Now, who wants the long version? grin

offline rookie

rookie
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Yep, he certainly was a wa!&er!!!!!!!

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
Originally Posted By: Hookey

What was disappointing for me was watching Ensign resort to kicking the sh1t out of the Town players when things weren't going their way. The ref even said to their No. 10 that in any other game he would have been sent off ages ago!!!!!

Anyway, it was a good test and I think Town can be proud of the way they played.

I too was surprised when the ref told their no. 10 that he would have booked him four times during a normal match. So why not ask the Ensign bench to take no. 10 off?

It's a pity that Ensign resorted to kicking Town players. It just shows how far they have fallen in the last couple of seasons.

The Town management team have more to look forward to this season that their Ensign counterparts, methinks. grin

offline Guest_MOB on the rock_*

Guest_MOB on the rock_*
  • rank
Lucky Mrs MOB werent there if Jnr got kicked, she is a bit sensitive about her baby!

He never mentioned it though, maybe they missed him!!

offline yam yam

yam yam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Wolves
  • Foes: Dont believe in that rubbish
  • Fav. Player(s): Steve Bull
Originally Posted By: Hookey

Two up at half time and cruising, then a series of Town substitutions, particularly the keeper, sees Ensign go 3-2 ahead.Not blaming the subs

Just the keeper!!

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Bowers & Pitsea FC and West Ham Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Manuel Lanzini
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Did I say anythign bad about the keeper? The lad is only 16 and is just still learning, but I like him and he will be a good'un.

I think as a Keeper's dad you are just a bit sensitve about anything that might be construed as a negative comment!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus