Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What happned tp Spiller and Hegley

bit harsh to suggest there at a lower level then the Conference.

Aside from Kwasi Hegley was the only decent winger I've seen. Jacko was more of a wing back.

Spiller was quality, got involved and played some good football.

pity we use the long ball up to Hatch, we need quality midfielders to assert there game rather then have Centre Backs hoof it upfront.

Shrew Loyal - If they're living it up in Dover and Folkestone then I ain't surprised they're Tea Leaf's.

Bit harsh on Lee Spiller Dave, still your opinion i think he would do well in the conference, as for wingers none faster than Tommy Watson(1974-1975) also of course mentioned earlier Steve Brown, the best though Jimmy Bullard.

Quote:
Bit harsh on Lee Spiller Dave, still your opinion i think he would do well in the conference,

Possibly, but I don't see any conference managers lining up to sign him.

Remember that even when he played for us or Chesham in the Ryman League he looked good, but not head and shoulders above everyone else.

Quote:
tealeafs with Kosovan girlfriends judging by location.........They may even end up with 1/2 english 1/2 Kosovan/gypo children, what a rancid thought that is(not the English 1/2)

I am outraged by your comments about all kosovans and gypsies being thieves. As someone of Kosovan/Gypsy extraction, I am pround to inform you that one of my family (my great uncle) has never stolen anything in his life, and my brother in law has only ever been convicted of chicken molesting. grin.gif

I agree.

No need for these Burberry clad hoolifans to leave racial abuse on this G+N Site.

We only want Tea Flask carrying, Middle class supporters who bring in blankets to cover there knees when its a bit chilly.

Cheer Cheer Cheer the Fleet

LOL

Good point - But then Don Howe didn't sign a young Ruud Gullit from Holland when he was Coach at Arsenal. Spiller and Gullit are miles apart but my point is that just because "expert Coaches" don't sign players that should not reflect the players ability.

Don't see a queue of teams trying to sign the likes of Dunn (maybe Everton), Gillespie, Berger (Leeds?).

Still good to debate things rather then see same old people agreeing with each other on this forum.

I agree with Bullard, is he still with Peterboro?