Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

southend 3-1 enfield

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
what the hell happend today after we took the lead we just went to pieces is southend our bogie team now looks that way the weather was great makes up for last season we all got drenched but very dissapointing yes ........... COME ON YOU E/S next week home to halstead cant wait in the FA CUP.

RUSS

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
I left very disheartend yesterday Russ , Only Lee Benmore, Marcel Jones and Paul Oshin put any sort of effort in yesterday. I heard mutterings of Lucien Ntolla getting the blame for the 3rd , For christs sake he was only on the field for 1 minute ??? But I thought he looked solid after that .The two headers were not even defended at all ??? At least 5 players didn't even try yesterday . I won't embarrass them by naming them.

Well played southend, we deserved nothing and we got nothing .

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
First two goals were exactly the same, horrible marking and shaky defence for the whole game. Why was Jerry taken off and not the other striker?
In my opinion it just doesent work to have Jeff and Marcel on the wings together, they play the same game and both kind of ball watch when they aren't on it. Where is Hussain? I'd rather have him on the right or left, and leave either Marcel or Jeff on the bench and bring them on for impact later.
Also, on a crap pitch like that its very hard to play flash football and maybe tactics should be changed when the pitch is not up to scratch for that kind of play.

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
We cant blame the pitch , Its the same for both sides , We should be used to that from our wodson park days . Hope wes is back for saturday as we need his leadership in the back four . Lets be honest we were sixes and sevens at southend .

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
well said jackki

russ

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Im not blaming the pitch, i'm saying maybe we shouldn't try to play lovely football when the ball will be hard to control on the ground..All goals scored in the air that day kind of shows the way to score was to get it off the ground!

offline coupwotcoup

coupwotcoup
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Romford
  • Foes: The Chins...
Don't worry even we lost 3-1 there last season... smile Nowhere else mind you, just there..

offline coach et 64

coach et 64
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Great Wakering Rovers, Tottenham, Lazio, Italy, Southend
  • Foes: Arsenal,Roma.
  • Fav. Player(s): honest and loyal ones
  • Fav. Sport(s): tennis table
I can't believe you let one of my football sons score by header!You must have been shocking at the back!lol

offline Silencer

Silencer
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Southend, West Ham & England
  • Fav. Player(s): Tubbsy, Mezza, Badds and Sealsey
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket, football is ruined nowadays
Originally Posted By: football fanatic
Im not blaming the pitch, i'm saying maybe we shouldn't try to play lovely football when the ball will be hard to control on the ground..All goals scored in the air that day kind of shows the way to score was to get it off the ground!

To be fair, the pitch was dry but was'nt that bad in my opinion. I have played on a lot worse.

As one of the previous posters said, Wodson Park in the four games against Southend Manor was easily up there with the worst surfaces I have played on in the past few years!

Also, chances were created by Manor on the floor and the third goal by Msiska was a threaded pass and low finish!

Good luck in the FA Cup

offline The Penguin

The Penguin
  • Reserves
Thankyou for your FA cup good wishes young man .

Edited by The Penguin, 10 September 2009 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus