Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

board

dis

over the last 45 years supporting canvey,i must say that the club has got the best board its ever had, they are now putting the club in a good financiel position,but there is a lot more work to be done,every true supporter should get behind the board and support them.

Gary and John have done sterling work for the club for many seasons now, and of course George Frost is a worthy member of the board too, many thanks guys for all the hard work :applaus:

Also i would echo the post by TGE - do come along to the open forum, it is informative and also allows supporters to ask any questions on the club.

over the last 45 years supporting canvey,i must say that the club has got the best board its ever had, they are now putting the club in a good financiel position,but there is a lot more work to be done,every true supporter should get behind the board and support them.

Dis

What a random post, considering we have a open forum toniight.