Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CHANGE THE RULES?

HOW ABOUT UPDATING THE RULES OF FOOTBALL WITH SAY 5 MIN SIN BINS FOR YELLOW CARDS ,4 QUARTERS RATHER THAN 2 HALVES,MORE POINTS FOR AWAY WIN THAN HOME.MAYBE NO LIMITS ON SUBS,4 LINESMEN RATHER THAN 2,BIGGER GOALS,NAKED WOMEN AT HALF(OR QUARTER)TIME,AND THE TEAM THAT LOSES HAS TO CLEAN THE OTHERS BOOTS .I KNOW ITS A POINTLESS THREAD BUT JUST INDULGE ME WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.

If I had my way I'd:

1. Bring in a rule where anyone who received a yellow card would have to spend 10 mins in a sin bin.

2. Keep a player off for a minute or so if he was taken off after being seen by the physio, but then miraculously recovers the moment he steps/is carried over the side line.

3. Book/send off ANY player who surrounded me (if, of course, I was the official) if they didn't agree with a decision I made.

4. Bring in a salery cap - over paid pansies.

God, I miss umpiring hockey games. I may become a football ref instead.

Hello LMU. Nice to see you've discovered our excellent forum. Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

i'd get rid of those pansy lightweight boots and get some proper 1/4 inch thick leather numbers in with proper metal studs.. a proper ball that trebles in weight when wet and is laced with piano wire . and proper kits made of canvas that last for 7 years

we could always shoot dead the worst player every 15 mins by vote of fans,at least it will stop all those unemployed players being out of work long,and keep the contracts short.you might find the players giving 110% every game unlike now.

The one issue you forgot Canv was "show no pain" none of that diving on the floor every two minutes with injuries that do not even require minor surgery

Injury time or medical assistance that was only allowed if the leg looked to be broken in two places

Oh yes and bring back the bucket of ice water and that sponge