Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-August 17 )

• Photo
    Barney

• Photo
    mickadeem

• Photo
    CockneyBertie

Photo

Enfield Through on Penalties!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline peter foster

peter foster
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I look forward to coming over to Broxbourne on Saturday week! I hear you've got a nice playing surface! Hopefully we'll see 3 or 400 clarets there.

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator
phew
1-1 AET
4-0 on pens -
well done lads great effort - just got to get it right in the league now.

chelmsford in 2 weeks should be a great time for us - certainly a tough one.

certainly if you cant play footie on this surface - hang your boots up and find something else to do.

offline PORTENCROSS

PORTENCROSS
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Rangers
  • Fav. Player(s): The late Jim Baxter
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football

phew
1-1 AET
4-0 on pens -
well done lads great effort - just got to get it right in the league now.

chelmsford in 2 weeks should be a great time for us - certainly a tough one.

certainly if you cant play footie on this surface - hang your boots up and find something else to do.

A brilliant team performance and an absolute credit to the Essex Senior League in torrential rain on an excellent pitch and ground , particular congratulations to Dave Mbaky in goal who had never been involved in a penalty shoot out before and saw or saved all 4 from Halstead Town ! By the way , the score was 2-0 on penalties ( Wes Borghys and Abul Hussain ) , 4 Halstead were missed and one by Enfield 1893.

One of those nights one never wants to forget - I hope its cherished . Well done to Kevin Lucas and his lads !

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Thankyou Mr Chairman glad you and your good lady enjoyed it . What a pulsating game . 0-0 90mins with both defences on form. 1-1 A E T . Sammy Winston with the first from a penalty on 110 mins for E's. Halstead equalised on 116 mins . Two brilliant saves from Dan Mbaky and one over the top and one against the crossbar meant All Halstead pens were missed . Wes Borghys and Abul Hussain converted for E's Jerry Nkrumah missed but we'll let him off this time .

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
A big well done to our boys last night , I was told Wes and Lee had brilliant performances and Daniel Mbaky's penalty saves in the shootout were top class . A bumper crowd should be turning up for chelssford city match . Cant wait . Come on you E's :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

offline Enfield_Massive432

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
E ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract

E ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offline russ

russ
well done lads great evening ............ does anyone no the crowd for last night seemed a good one and the weather was terrible congrats kevin and the boys

russ

offline Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Crowd was 171

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator

Should be a good crowd on Saturday week. You'll be able to pay back some of the money you owe the taxman!!!

happy why dont you just go feck off elsewhere - or do you lead such a boring insignificant little low life that you have nothing else to do.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags

Should be a good crowd on Saturday week. You'll be able to pay back some of the money you owe the taxman!!!

happy why dont you just go feck off elsewhere - or do you lead such a boring insignificant little low life that you have nothing else to do.

:438:

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
TW@T . :232:

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
I should have known you'd be on here with some kind of cliquey claptrap Mr Trappy. Didn't I read on the cliquey forum your ex director hawk eye is owed money by your inner cliquey clan ? Get your own house in order first nob brain before trying to rile up others .

:1finger:

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves

you wouldn’t be so brave if you weren’t mouthing off over the net you sad b@st@rd :97:

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves

I should have known you'd be on here with some kind of cliquey claptrap Mr Trappy. Didn't I read on the cliquey forum your ex director hawk eye is owed money by your inner cliquey clan ? Get your own house in order first nob brain before trying to rile up others .

:1finger:

HAHAHA YEAH GO ON MAN FROM MARS!!!! F**KING AVE IT!, E ARMYYYYYY E ARMY E ARMY :smilie_flagguk: :discobanana: :winkewinke: :brille008: :drinkies:

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach

you wouldn’t be so brave if you weren’t mouthing off over the net you sad b@st@rd :97:

Bore you you Rosedale Estate mug!!! by the way I'm not a b@st@rd, I just went to my parents' wedding you knob jockey!!! :bootyshake:

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Really feeling the love here chaps! :cheesy (2):

Well done the E's, great result, tough draw next round but this "IS" the FA Cup so here's to a good result.

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves

Bore you you Rosedale Estate mug!!! by the way I'm not a b@st@rd, I just went to my parents' wedding you knob jockey!!! :bootyshake:

You just went to your parents wedding? well then that would mean either you are a b@st@ard or your parents where married, split then got back together again awwww that would explain why you turned out to be such a f**king sad loser then wouldnt it "U KNOB JOCKEY" :350:

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
Obviously too thick to get the joke there Massive. :stupid:

offline RoseDale Ron

RoseDale Ron
  • Trainee
Careful about taking shots at Rosedale mugs slappy or someone might just be kicking you up the craphole , so much so you'll have trouble extruding what you spout throught it. :bs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus