Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attention all Gooners and other mentally ill people

Arsenal fans may be interested to know that ex-Arsenal defender Andy Linighan plays for tomorrow's opponents St. Alban's City. If we play as well as we have been it should be three points easy. I think the turn in form is due to Greggors being out. When he plays we try and take advantage of his aerial ability by hitting long balls forward. Now he is injured we have had to pass the ball about on the floor meaning our skillful players like Stimmo and Millsy are in full flow. When Greggors comes back hopefully we can keep playing like this.

miller been a revelation this season.. i knew he was good but he has really taken the responsibility on board this season.. i never thought stimmo or tilson could be covered when injured or unavailable but millsy is the new BOSS!.. i agree that at purfleet we banged up balls to greggors who wasnt there and since then have started playing to cobby's feet but if greggors had been playing at croydon we could have got a result .. sometimes when we are playing [****!!****] a hoof up is the order of the day and greggors is the master of that stuff, especially when we have to compete with 9 men at the back .. greggors aint that shabby with the ball played to his feet either

Canfan asks, how do I get the CIFC badge displayed? <P>Go to the top of the page and click on 'My Profile & Messaging'. This will take you to a page where your own profile can be edited. You will see a box - My Profile ... View/Update Profile. Click here and you will go to a page where you can add your favourite badge (or avatar). Scroll down the page and you will see a box AVATAR. If you click on the down arrow next to the avatar menu you will find a list of avatars 1, 2, 3 etc. Scroll down past these and find the name of your club. By clicking on that name, your club badge will be added under your name on all your postings.

Have to agree with Canv about Miller. I thought last season we didn't use him enough and his performances this season seem to back up that point of view.<P>He gives 110% in every game that he plays and if the ball is within a 25yd radius of him, he fights to make it his own. His youth (therefore his strength and stamina) makes him a perfect partner for the guile and cunning of older (sorry!) players like Stimo and Tilly. A perfect blend of youth and experience.