Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

St Albans game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
I thought it was another superb performance today. It was always going to be difficult to follow Tuesday's 7-0 win, but this was as close as you might get, against opposition that was much better than Swifts.<P>I found it difficult to name a man of the match. The only joke is that Saints announced that No 4 Ryan Moran was MOTM images/icons/frown.gif" border="0 <P>I thought Nos 3, 4 & 5 were pants. If Moran wins a bottle of shampoo, I hope he shares it with Parms, JK and Millsy.

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
Like I said on the St Albans board. We'd wipe the floor with them in the league AND the Trophy. (If they can get past Wisbech first!)<P>My man of the match today had to be Tilly. I admit I criticised him earlier this season at not being able to run for the ball. But today his two goals were well deserved for his off-ball play and consistency up front. images/icons/wink.gif" border="0<P>Next victim please!!!<P>BTW - Merv, you made a mistake on your report. It was Cobb who got our 3rd, not Boylan!

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Why is it that we have started to look better! <BR>I agree with Canv on another thread that the ball is kept down! the fact that we play better football when the ball is passed along the ground was evident if you look back at the Aldershot game! <BR>so many long high balls with no one except Greggors at the end of them! we looked so prdictable and lacked creativity allowing Aldershot in on the breaks!<BR>Looking much better now I think with the ball being kept down! It's what Canvey are best at I think? Cobb and Boylan making good strikers and also playable in midfield for when Greggors comes back, keeping our options open for the long high ball and and creating chances through ground play!! <BR> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 <BR>Choices choices!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus