Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

St Albans game

Merv

I thought it was another superb performance today. It was always going to be difficult to follow Tuesday's 7-0 win, but this was as close as you might get, against opposition that was much better than Swifts.<P>I found it difficult to name a man of the match. The only joke is that Saints announced that No 4 Ryan Moran was MOTM frown.gif" border="0 <P>I thought Nos 3, 4 & 5 were pants. If Moran wins a bottle of shampoo, I hope he shares it with Parms, JK and Millsy.

Like I said on the St Albans board. We'd wipe the floor with them in the league AND the Trophy. (If they can get past Wisbech first!)<P>My man of the match today had to be Tilly. I admit I criticised him earlier this season at not being able to run for the ball. But today his two goals were well deserved for his off-ball play and consistency up front. wink.gif" border="0<P>Next victim please!!!<P>BTW - Merv, you made a mistake on your report. It was Cobb who got our 3rd, not Boylan!

Why is it that we have started to look better! <BR>I agree with Canv on another thread that the ball is kept down! the fact that we play better football when the ball is passed along the ground was evident if you look back at the Aldershot game! <BR>so many long high balls with no one except Greggors at the end of them! we looked so prdictable and lacked creativity allowing Aldershot in on the breaks!<BR>Looking much better now I think with the ball being kept down! It's what Canvey are best at I think? Cobb and Boylan making good strikers and also playable in midfield for when Greggors comes back, keeping our options open for the long high ball and and creating chances through ground play!! <BR> grin.gif" border="0 <BR>Choices choices!!!