Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-December 17 )

• Photo
    dave c

• Photo
    LeagueSecretary

• Photo
    Teflon

• Photo
    Katrina1979

• Photo
    Max

• Photo
    BlueAndWhiteArmy

Photo

Who have we got in the FA Cup

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I think we have Somersett Ambury in the FA Cup. Does anyone know anything about them ?

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Go to <A HREF="http://www.dinglydel.org.uk" TARGET=_blank>http://www.dinglydel.org.uk</A> and click on the "SAVE" link on the front page.<P>Derek

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Somersett & Ambury are a Hertfordshire side who play in the Spartan South Midland League. In the pyramid this is about the same level as the Essex Senior League. So given our ability to struggle against teams from lower leagues I am sure this is going to be a hard game.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi Clive,<P>Welcome onbaord...<P>I have put some information about SAVE, on the news page of the main site - <P><A HREF="http://www.canveyfc.com" TARGET=_blank>click here..</A><P>Cheers,

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
This sort of opposition are just the type of Team Canvey used to be.<BR>I loved nothing better than a mid week clash with a side who just came along to turn over little Canvey Island, seeing them go home in shock was always great.<BR>Teams always pick there game up against higher placed sides and I think these will be no exception

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Will is spot-on. Look at the number of teams who have been drawn against Canvey in the past and their fans have said, "Canvey? Where the **** is that?" <P>Of course, after the games at Port Vale and Chester fans knew exactly where Canvey was. Every Goliath has to meet a David some day. We have been David on several occasions - is it our turn now to be Goliath images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0<p>[ 21 September 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
So do you boys feel Canvey could struggle against Somersett Ambury images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
its one of those games that canvey used to excel at..going to a team 2 or 3 leagues higher n' scaring them sh.tless..boots on the other foot now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus