Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

3 GAMES AGO

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
we were 8 points off the pace..now its only 2 (even if shots win thier game in hand) now thats what i call turning a poor start around!! images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Great turn around and the playing style looks good, I just wonder if things will change back when Greggers returns and the high ball comes back as the fashionable play?

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Vic I think you hit the nail on the head there.<BR>As much as it pains me to say this but we have looked much better as a team since Greggors has been out, thats not to say I'm discrediting Greggors, he is a great weapon in the armery!<BR>The play does seem to be high long balls being fed to Geggors when he's on the pitch practically nulling Vaughny and Boylan's play, thats fine when the play requires it but to keep on using the long ball to Greggors becomes far to predictable!<BR>All that said I look forward to seeing him back on the pitch but used in a more ceative roll..<BR> images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP GOING UP (hopefully)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus