Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOLLOX

CANV EFM

cold windy night..bit of rain..few pints of kroneburg (ok a shedload of krone) get a marlboro light on the go .. teams run out..neck the last pint ..consider a tactical **** , but no you like spending the last 10 minutes of the first half in crippling pain...whistle blows.. kick off!<BR>..<BR>sounds great .. shame im pulling a 15 hour fecking shift to cover out nyk office..lets hope the all new latest updates thingy is firing on all cylinders tonite..go you yellows!!!

Oops...<P>I am unlikely to make the game.. been spending too long on this site! Need to catch up with a major client!!<P>I have emailed Merv, to ask if he can text me the goals, so if i am not there, and it now looks unlikely I can put the goals onto the page.<P>Sorry Canv. frown.gif" border="0