Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Che

I don’t know about that, but are the players signed being signed on quarterly contracts, as after a couple of months they will have to play another different 11 from the 44 signed players! I don’t rate Jacko/Benno’s chances of getting much of a run in that side!

I may have said this before but I find it annoying that the Daggers have enough money to relaese half their squad and get a whole new bunch of players in. This is all because they didn't get promoted. If they don't get promoted next season Jacko could be released.

Personally I am glad to see that Che has signed for another Conference club but it is a shame that it happens to be our current main local rivals. I think that many Fleet fans may be suprised that he is still in the Conference expecting him to find a Ryman or Dr Martens side instead. I just hope that he doesn't rub our noses in the mud / ice when we play the 'Gate during the festive season. Remember, he was our top scorer every season since he joined us. Good luck Che, but not too much when you play us!