Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

whats going on

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
30 replies to this topic

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr

what a rubbish performance.
It would be nice if we had half the 1st team squad turn up to some games too..
Does anyone else get the impression that most of the team are not putting in 100%? Oshin runs his socks off EVERY game aswell as Lee, but where is the commitment and determination from the rest of the team?

I quite agree , F F . I would deffo keep Paul Oshin , Wes Borghys ,Ghris Green ,Guy Bonwick , Lee Benmore these boys would die for this club, Also Dan Mbaky (A lot of promise here I think) As for the rest ................ ??????

Where is the AWOL "Wayne Grant" Is he still registered here If so whats his excuse ?

A Wayne Grant scored in Fisher's 2-1 win against Kingbury LT in the London Senior Cup last week.

Thanks last I heard he was AWOL and still registered here .

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Not to mention allowing Wright to retain his first team spot after whatever issue happened recently? From this we have lost the potentially very good goalkeeper of Brincat. Not that i know the full details but lets face it, Wrights been in awful form for the whole season except the game before this one. I would like to give the other GK a go and train him up a bit!

offline SirGarfieldSober

SirGarfieldSober
  • Spectator

Sir Garfield you are a 24 carot prick,we are not the best team in the world we smash you to bits and then you reply with the utmost stupid comments and say a decent side would have had 10.You mong and when you come to us you can insult our forwards face to face? You are a disgrace to the great football club you are associated with,good luck to the rest of the Enfield faithful you all deserve better.

FD

i think you are taking the comments out of context - no insult was intended - what i am saying was that if your forwards had been sharper we would have shipped 10 instead of 5 -
as for your future success etc in the ESL i'm sure judging by saturdays performance you'll be up there and about at the end of the season.
p.s. i'm a cricket fan hence the curtley reference - he was also approx 6 ft 8 -

apologies if the coments have caused offence - none intended.

offline Boywonder

Boywonder
  • Reserves
I would just like to add the fact that BGU have two key players missing on saturday also amongst a few others and not havin played to our potential on saturday i was very proud of the result and people should give credit when credit is due and not make poor excuses especcially when it was your players who had too much to say before the game but not much after, add to the fact that BGU players dont get paid and we have over 30 very good committed loyal players who i wont swap for none of ur's, now that say's a lot because i hear those players on saturday was gettin paid.lol what a joke, who in their right mind would pay them?
Me personaly I'm looking forward to the next time we meet, hopefully everyone on both sides would be fit and back from holiday so we can stop all these shamefull excuses.

PS:Get your house in order, no more holidays lads.lol

offline T.A.F.K.A.M 9

T.A.F.K.A.M 9
  • First XI - Weekly Contract

To all paying supporters of the club the board and the chairman,

I must sincerly apologise on behlaf of the team for yesterday. What is going on is not acceptable and hopes to be firmly addressed soon. I can see such results are hurting you as much as they do me, but when I only have 13 players to choose from on a match day (of which both subs were a left back and a defensive midfielder)...questions do certainly need answering if we are to have any success this season.

The Answer is simple Graeme , WE NEED A MONSTOR CLEAROUT !!! of certain people

How is it that every week players are not "AVAILABLE" we dont need players that cry off with work commitments or in the case of two or three I could mention GO ON HOLIDAY during the course of the season !!! What the **** is happening here.Are we some kind of travel agency or what ! Where were these Gentleman on Saturday BRAD NELSON , Marcel Jones, Chris Parillon , Sam Winston, Neil Hughes ,Anthony Cahill ,Steven Ahoua-Boua I know had a genuine excuse .Where is the AWOL "Wayne Grant" Is he still registered here If so whats his excuse ? These players are needed due to the Injury crisis that the club is experiencing with Wes Borghys ,Kieron Woodward , Chris Green, Lee Allen limping off on 16mins didn't help and Guy Bonwick oversea's Its no wonder we got tonked when players are unavailable on this scale. There are of course players that look badly out of form Elvis and Geoff in particular although I understand they had to play due to lack of players . What pisses me off is that several clubs in this League dont even pay their players and yet the players of these clubs are all willing and able to "turn up" take us on and quite often give us a decent game . I wont be going to APSA on Thursday or Southend manor on saturday enough is enough I'm not going to waste my money for the next couple of weeks . I know someone will be hacked off by this but I dont give a **** anymore .

Just wondering, why was Brad Nelson's name in capitals??????

online Enfield Til It Died

Enfield Til It Died
  • Spectator
A Wayne Grant scored in Fisher's 2-1 win against Kingbury LT in the London Senior Cup last week.
[/quote]
Thanks last I heard he was AWOL and still registered here .
[/quote]

Well he could still be registered for you, if it is the same one, as Fisher play in a different league

offline Beachboys

Beachboys
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Concord Rangers FC
  • Foes: The second team on the Rock !
so its not going to well then chaps ?

offline The Penguin

The Penguin
  • Reserves

so its not going to well then chaps ?

You could say that young man. I see your boys are doing quite well , Quite Impressive Infact .

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr

I would just like to add the fact that BGU have two key players missing on saturday also amongst a few others and not havin played to our potential on saturday i was very proud of the result and people should give credit when credit is due and not make poor excuses especcially when it was your players who had too much to say before the game but not much after, add to the fact that BGU players dont get paid and we have over 30 very good committed loyal players who i wont swap for none of ur's, now that say's a lot because i hear those players on saturday was gettin paid.lol what a joke, who in their right mind would pay them?
Me personaly I'm looking forward to the next time we meet, hopefully everyone on both sides would be fit and back from holiday so we can stop all these shamefull excuses.

So you boys had two players missing ? Well its a lot different to 10 isn't it ? I wasn't making excuses just giving factual information on the players that are currently here and just for the record I wouldn't pay them either after that shambles last saturday .

T A F K A M 9 .... No particular reason just hit caps key by mistake .

offline coupwotcoup

coupwotcoup
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Romford
  • Foes: The Chins...
Can I come to your 'end-of-season' party next weekend? :cheesy (2):

offline Boywonder

Boywonder
  • Reserves

So you boys had two players missing ? Well its a lot different to 10 isn't it ? I wasn't making excuses just giving factual information on the players that are currently here and just for the record I wouldn't pay them either after that shambles last saturday .

T A F K A M 9 .... No particular reason just hit caps key by mistake .

But i bet none of those 10 players have got england caps even up to under 21, because those two players have, i think that say's it all. personally i would rather have those two players than those 10 players full stop,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus