Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Photo

Playing fee

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Canv & Merv - Perhaps you two can give me some pre-contractural pointers for when I negotiate my playing fee now that I am a first team regular. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
congrats on making the first team but im afraid i am sulking at mom having been relegated to a four ball images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 <BR>it must have been the seal gag images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Oh Canv - How rotten for someone to do that to you. I thought the seal gag was great, Merv and I had a good chuckle about it at Park Lane yesterday. Also had some thoughts on who Canvey-Lad may be, I think he has something to with that Bin Laden, trying to create some terror on the website, just about succeeded too. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
pesky animal lovers.... as for canvey lad, he is as about as real as heybridges title chances.. images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 <BR>so predictions for tuesday night then vic..im banking on canvey to win 2.0 the weather looks ok cobb n tilson.. hopefully we can cut out all this consolation goal business as well!<BR>that should round up a sucessful september and leave us top of the league as billericay turn gravesend over..that'll do me after the start of the season...we have yet to play any of the top teams apart from aldershot, our december fixtures look a bit ugly...lets hope we do better than we did last december..and finally grays!!! whats that all about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus