Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Operator offers to part company with the club

WilliamR

That is a bit poor, isn't it Apache.There may of course be a valid reason, but as I am not a member, I am not privy to such information. That said, it does affect me as I intend to enlist when the deal is completed - I guess a number of non-member skeptics will too, as the original reasons for not joining are no longer there. I will try and found out from our official forum.

Btw, good talking to you and having polite, debate despite our opposing sides.

Gaz

Btw, good talking to you and having polite, debate despite our opposing sides.

Gaz

Trust me Gaz, in as far as we want EUFC to survive and succeed, we are not on different sides.

Keith Yorkfox soon became political. You asked:

but perhaps the club could start talking to the ordinary fans - some of whom are like me and will buy into the scheme when the deal is signed, sealed and actually delivered.

Yorkfox replied:

Since Dec 1, the 21% has not been deducted from any renewals or new memberships.

but over on MyFC he said

yorkfox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 am

Just to confirm, we have been pressing for the access info for Davoloid & co to have access to the current site. This was agreed late last week. Also access rights to the management forum for Manicscot since his election and for a few others.

and admitted

yorkfox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Davoloid wrote:Therefore I have asked Will and Duncan for full access to the current site so the new web team can start supporting this site on a day to day basis whilst we await the new site (this may also help speed up Duncan's work). I'm still waiting for that.

Davoloid is waiting for access codes etc to be emailed to him so Dav & Co can get started on the current site at least.

A member commented:

canagoon » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm

so that is a two minute email jobbie. So why the delay in getting this stuff emailed. The site is ours now, why is it so hard to get access.. i would have thought it was piece of cake.

its taken what 3 weeks almost to email some access codes.

and another is disappointed by Brooks

Windy Miller » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm very surprised (well actually, no I'm not, more like disappointed) that we have paid Will £7.5k+VAT without first getting the access to the site.

So it looks like to me that as usual Brooks is playing it fast and loose with members money.

Frankly Gaz if you have any spare cash that you want to help the fleet with I would send it directly to Duncan Holt.