Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MYFC/Southill members

lesbos

Main concern ought to be working out how to keep the MyFC membership at least at it's present level for the good of the club...

yes mate ive got a lot of time for the old Gravesend and northfleet i might join up MYFC to show them my support.

Myfc membership number is close to 8800 at present.

Renewal ratios is extremely low..not over 20% I recon.

Do not kid yourselves regarding the future..come February Myfc membership numbers WILL be very low indeed.

As stated by the club accountant..Myfcs present setup isn´t going to be able to bankroll the club for much longer.

Get your facts straight for once Gaz! tsk!

A Fitness Coach left. We have other sponsors who have fully funded Southill Alexander and the gate for the game two saturdays ago, this saturdays (just gone) was postponed due to Biggs Town having priority with a cup game. The gate was actually much higher at 16! Believe it or not this is reasonable at step 7, some step 6 clubs regularly have gates as low as 3 or 4.

I hear your lot run out of money end of December Gazum. What are you going to do then?

Agreed.

I also fail to see what relevance Safc has to anything connected with eufc.

Surely,for people involved with..and supportive of Eufc..there must be much more burning issues to concentrate on other than a club like safc?

;)

Get your facts straight for once Gaz! tsk!

A Fitness Coach left. We have other sponsors who have fully funded Southill Alexander and the gate for the game two saturdays ago, this saturdays (just gone) was postponed due to Biggs Town having priority with a cup game. The gate was actually much higher at 16! Believe it or not this is reasonable at step 7, some step 6 clubs regularly have gates as low as 3 or 4.

I hear your lot run out of money end of December Gazum. What are you going to do then?

Well, wherever we end up, I'm pretty certain we'll have more than 16 spectators at a game...

Of course you will Fleetzone, you are a club with a history going back to the 1890s. Most of the people of Gravesend and Northfleet know where you are by now and about 700 manage to toddle out of their beds on a saturday.

Good luck to you.

Is it true that your owners are currently discussing sacking Liam Daish?

When I played in the North Kent sunday league (many moons ago) our average gate was around 30-40.

The few Kent amateur league games I played in (level 7?) attracted over 50 per game.

Must be Bedfordshire that doesn't like watching football.According to your mate Clawd, we run out of cash last spring. Funny, we are still going.

No denial about the departure of your financial guru, then?

Not many untruths then in my post.

Assistant coach = fitness coach

Attendance 12 = 16

Moneybags goes = moneybags goes.

Well good for you Gazum, you played football once upon a time. We had 30 or so to a couple of games so we are doing nearly as well as you did once upon a time.

So the "owners" at MyFC do not currently have a discussion going on where they openly admit that the club will be insolvent before the New Year? Maybe you will find your own "Moneybags" to save you?

I called Tony Armitage "Assistant Coach" once and he very firmly denied the title saying that he was just a "Fitness Coach", you'll have to take it up with him. Anyway, he left, did a good job for us, no doubt about it.

Just a quick question on attendances. Apparently Blue Square Prenier attendances are up 24% year on year. Have Ebbsfleet United seen this sort of increase this year? Lovely lolly if its the case!