Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

will we win next saturday

Freebird

Freebird - I dont know how to take it with you. Your profile states that you do not support a footbal team and yet you pose a message can WE win it next Saturday. Who do you mean by WE then perhaps an answer to your requirement may appear.<BR>If, maybe you are asking can Canvey win it next Saturday I would say YES we can but if the team go out and think they have an easy task ahead then we could be approaching a bananna skin! We have already been reminded of our own past when we turned over teams with a much higher status than us, therefor we must be careful.!

sarfend it is.. there is nowt on canvey anymore .. oh for the glory days of a friday night down kings shocked.gif" border="0 8 pinter in benfleet then cab over at 10.45 to avoid the crush..straight into ' im not 21 anymore corner' for a right good session..from 1 am onwards talk to all the belters left over then leg it at 1.50 to avoid the 9 day wait for a cab ahh happy days .. mind you im going back a few years now...(for few yers read decade wink.gif" border="0 )

Hi Guys!<P>Can I put the cat amongst the pidgeons?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vic:<BR><STRONG>Freebird - I have captured you again, unless you have a medical problem with your WE's; I refer to your thread 'Who do WE have in the FA cup' and mentioned Somerset(SAVE)FC. Are you(Enfield) playing them too on the same day then? confused.gif" border="0 wink.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I most definitely support Enfield but I could say WE in respect of SAVE as they are actually my local team! Confused? Me too! confused.gif" border="0

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merv CIFC:<BR><STRONG>Anybody who isn't totally confused obviously doesn't understand the full situation <P>Merv confused.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hurt my head I laughed so much :-) (I fell off my chair!)<P>Derek

i have to agree with Merv..the shocking grammer in the opening post has led to no end of confusion here..past and present tenses have been combined in a highly original fashion though, and for that freebird must be commended.. due to a second rate education in one of essex's finest schools i understand him perfectly...the answer to the question is.'possibly' smile.gif" border="0

confused.gif" border="0 Confused well not me<P>eye no wot eye mentt two sya i jest *** howt wong inn da thirts plase.<P>Will CI win on Saturday against a side that is 4 divisions below them and taking into accout that on staurday they came back from being 4-1 down after 63 minutes to win 5-4 away from home in the FA Vase.<P>On the WEE I always refere to EFC and SAVE as we and the other mob as the other mob.<P>I am sure McD will agree<P>On the clubbing front it looks like we may head off the the bright lights of Southend<BR>win, lose or draw.<P>Finally dont expect to much in the way of opposition support on saturday as SAVE 2nd and 3rd teams are playing and thats were the support comes from plus average attendance is only around 30.<P>Kick off smile.gif" border="0 <BR>Half Time cool.gif" border="0 <BR>Full Time grin.gif" border="0 <BR>After Match smile.gif" border="0 tongue.gif" border="0 rolleyes.gif" border="0 shocked.gif" border="0

A bit more than that, correct me if I am wrong but CI are at present the highest placed team in the competition that SAVE could have played, as the competition is still in regions at present.<P>Canvey Island, FA Trophy Holders and Rymans Runners up, all but Conferance.<P>This is more like Leyton Orient v Liverpool, at Anfield plus WE are better than Concord and Braintree.