Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturdays score

Hello Andy, welcome to the firing range. Thats very brave of you to make a prediction on next Saturdays outcome; am not so brave myself, still pondering on committing myself to a prediction. Without doubt we can win this one wholesale, am just a little apprehensive though!! <BR>SAVE FC are going to play out of their skins, if our players have got the 'We are' attitude, then, what we have done to teams in the past may well happen to us.

Andy,<P>Very brave indeed!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy:<BR><STRONG>O.K. Vic I,m notoriously bad at football predictions,but here goes<BR>Canvey to win 4-0<BR>scorers-Cobb-2,Boylan & Tilson<BR>attendance-486</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>SAVE leave a 'little to be desired' in the league but in the cups they're on fire! I'm not going to make any predictions as the game is nothing to do with me, other than I live in the vacinity, SAVE "treat them lightly at your peril!"<P>Regards

Should I be brave <BR>SAVE are good enough to win this one<P>and going by some of the comments over the past week or so CI are winning but some of you boyz are not totally pleased with the performance.<P>Back in August I had a dream Draw against Canvey Island away and win at home in the Replay, well Save have come through two round and now Canvey Island away.<P>let see<P><BR>Interesting attendance Andy 486 could you make it a bit higher it help with SAVE's share of the DOSH

I,d love to make the attendance higher but its the only thing on my prediction that I feel might have been a little optomistic,especially as S.A.V.E may not bring much support and speaking for myself(or should that be squeaking)I,m finding it hard to squeeze 8 quid out of my Missus for league games let alone cup games.But seriously good luck to S.A.V.E. we know what its like to be the underdog

Andy very brave indeed with your prediction!<BR>I'm gonna go with ya though on this one and say CI 4 Save 0, at least I reckon!<BR>Still looking at my last prediction I could be well of the mark..<BR>Still I reckon Canvey should show no mercy all guns blazing.<BR>I reckon there might be at least 600 fans appear..<BR>I hope at leat the Canvey fans show some respect to the away supporters in the way vale and the others have done with us..<P>Godd luck Save but not to much!! grin.gif" border="0

i reckon they bring more than we think.. i also reckon they outsing us for the first half, as we look on softend up by sucsess, expecting to administer a sound thrashing.<BR>in the second half the natural order of things will be resumed..if not i am preparing my 'concentrate on the league' waffle now

only 6 supporters, I bet SAVE have more than that but dont think they will be outsinging you not unless you are really quiet.<P>As far as I have heard they have one coach and that has the players and committee on it as well.<P>I may even make the trip just to boost the numbers, after conversing with you boyz over the last week or so it sould like it mite be a good day out.<P>Finally I am sure any team in the Essex Senior League or Spartan South Midlands League would be happy to come away from a side like canvey island with only a 4-0 defeat, weather that applies to SAVE we will have to wait and see.<P>Have a good game thanks for the conversation over the past week I'll check in again after the result.<P>Finally dont frown.gif" border="0 just smile.gif" border="0 smile.gif" border="0 smile.gif" border="0 and after it all grin.gif" border="0 and then go on the tongue.gif" border="0 shocked.gif" border="0

To you or any SAVE fan who is thinking of coming along on Saturday, I can assure you that you will receive a warm and friendly reception at Park Lane. You might read criticisms of our humble abode from other fans (many of them true if you'r talking about the accommodation) but nobody can criticise us on the great atmosphere. The bar is always buzzing and any opposing fans who want a chin-wag and a bit of banter will find a willing audience. The burgers are good (especially the bacon-burgers) and service is fast.<P>The only visitors who feel intimidated are those who come in shouting the odds, mouthing off at the home fans and generally making a nuisance of themselves - many Romford and Wealdstone fans didn't enjoy their visit for that reason. However, a very vocal and partisan group from Port Vale, Chester, Dagenham, Aldershot, etc. have supped many a happy pint with us on the Island.<P>Look forward to seeing you.

I am sure that Saturdays result against SAVE FC will run in our favour.<BR>I think that Canvey FC are far too strong an outfit to be turned over by SAVE FC, who will come out initially with all guns blazing because they will have their adrenaline pumping at maximum but gradually Canvey FC will outplay and outclass them. <BR>We all know that the fitness level in the squad is way up, this factor has been shown in most of our league games this season.<BR>My prediction for Saturday :- CIFC 6 – 1 SAVE FC.<BR>Scorers - hard one this because we will have so many that are going to have time to have 'the dig' but : Parmenter 1, Miller 1, Cobb 1, Tilson 2, Duffy 1. <BR>Attendance: 626 <BR> wink.gif" border="0

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canfan:<BR><STRONG>I second Mervs comments!<BR>come on down freebird and enjoy the day!<BR>contrary to what some people might think Canveys a great place and very friendly especially at parklane!!<P>Come on yooou yellooows!! grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm sure Freebird will enjoy it tomorrow - whatever the result. (As a superstart Fantasy manager - 1pt in the Telegraph last week confused.gif" border="0 - I'm gonna support the underdogs and, of course, my 'local' team).<P>Getting back to the point, I was at Canvey at the start of September and found the atmosphere very amiable - but, then again, we lost! wink.gif" border="0 wink.gif" border="0 Paul Cobb played a blinder. He can come back to Enfield anytime as far as I'm concerned.<P>Good Luck all for tomorrow and may all our prayers be answered!