Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-March 18 )

• Photo

• Photo

Two new forums...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Guest__*

• rank
The observant ones amongst you will have noticed a couple of changes here on Non League Forums.<p>We now have a new right hand margin, that gives an even quicker link to Today's Active Topics, and also our Links Section (Is your club listed - if not why not?!)<p>Also, we have two new forums, the first is for our new Team NLF, which is aimed at getting people involved in using their computers to try to find a cure for Cancer (A sunject that is close to my heart).<p>The second new forum, I have called the 'Non League Laughter Lounge' - you can post a joke, story, picture, sound clip, or anything else - just as long as it is funny. Knowing some of the people on this site, the humour might well border on the adult side of things - so if you are young and impressionable, you have been warned images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 <p>Also, I have lost one category, by merging Announcements & Just Conversation into one - and called it Announcements / Miscellaneous - I know very original - if you can think of better forum or category names, please let me know.<p>I will be introducing a new version of the software here, some time in January, which will feature an updated 'Whos Online', a post preview, as well as a few more updated features. This will also correct one or two minor faults that we have here at the moment.<p>Have fun.<p>Admin

offline Guest__*

• rank
Hi, I am a new member and I was wondering how many leagues you would have to be promoted from to get to teh Nationwide Conference, starting from village football<p>PS. I am impressed by the site, it is clear and organised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus