Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two new forums...

The observant ones amongst you will have noticed a couple of changes here on Non League Forums.<p>We now have a new right hand margin, that gives an even quicker link to Today's Active Topics, and also our Links Section (Is your club listed - if not why not?!)<p>Also, we have two new forums, the first is for our new Team NLF, which is aimed at getting people involved in using their computers to try to find a cure for Cancer (A sunject that is close to my heart).<p>The second new forum, I have called the 'Non League Laughter Lounge' - you can post a joke, story, picture, sound clip, or anything else - just as long as it is funny. Knowing some of the people on this site, the humour might well border on the adult side of things - so if you are young and impressionable, you have been warned wink.gif" border="0 <p>Also, I have lost one category, by merging Announcements & Just Conversation into one - and called it Announcements / Miscellaneous - I know very original - if you can think of better forum or category names, please let me know.<p>I will be introducing a new version of the software here, some time in January, which will feature an updated 'Whos Online', a post preview, as well as a few more updated features. This will also correct one or two minor faults that we have here at the moment.<p>Have fun.<p>Admin

Hi, I am a new member and I was wondering how many leagues you would have to be promoted from to get to teh Nationwide Conference, starting from village football<p>PS. I am impressed by the site, it is clear and organised.