Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

Photo

Who do you fancy in the next round?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
11 replies to this topic

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Who do you fancy in the next round of the F.A. Cup - and why?<P>The teams that we could draw are...<P>Aylesbury United, Basingstoke Town, Bedford Town, Boreham Wood or Harlow Town, Horsham, Chelmsford City, Brockenhurst, Croydon, Chesham United, Clacton Town, Croydon Athletic or Dartford, Gravesend & N'flt, Grays Athletic, Hampton & Richmond or Hitchin Town, Hassocks, Berkhamsted Town, King's Lynn, Lewes or Gosport Borough, Maidenhead United or Aldershot Town, Folkestone Invicta, Enfield, Nrthwood, Purfleet, Hendon, Billericay Town, Sutton United, Havant & W'ville, Welling United, St Margaretsbury, Oxford City.<P>I quite fancy an away trip to Brockenhurst who beat Kingstonian today.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
home tie please.. against Chelmsford, Billericay or the Shots .. when do the conference fat cats turn up?

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
actually ..off that!! i want Tiverton town! AND I WANT TO SEE US KICK THIER ARSES!!!

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Make you right on that one Canv; giving Tiverton a good thrashing would really get up Tony Williams(Non-League)nose, he never has a kind word for Canvey even when he infrequently mentions the club name!

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Actually, further on from that, there are some women at Canvey that I fancy and I would imagine I that I will still fancy them in the next round of the FA Cup! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Brockenhurst??? Doesn't he play for Arsenal!!! I auite fancy playing Welling as that is Gary Abbot's new lot. I enjoy shouting at the big nosed *!$%@£.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
thank god we can't get drawn against Mangotsfield they won 10 -1 aginst Falmouth<BR>Canv the answer to your question! the conference sides appear in the 4th qualifying rounds.<BR>Berkhamsted seem a good choice!!<p>[ 30 September 2001: This message was edited by: canfan ]

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I quite fancy a day out at Folkstone,but please,please,please not Croydon or Harlow!!How about Billericay? that would a cracker!!! images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Where the Heck is Hassocks??<P>Billericay would generate a Big Crowd and some very interesting postings on both this and the Premier Boards.<BR>'Gazza' and 'Canv' would be going at it with 'the banter' before the game and then try to sink gallons of the Amber Nectar after-wards.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
I'm with Martin on this one. I don't mind who we play, but NOT Croydon.<P>Cr*p journey there, cr*p bar, super-cr*p stadium, cr*p team. But they always manage to turn us over.<P>Merv.

offline Andy the Marsh Rat

Andy the Marsh Rat
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Its got to be Billericay away ,on their current form we would walk the floor with them and really,really **** them off<BR> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Wilf

Wilf
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I'd like us to play Grays - only because Wardy would'nt know which side to score an O.G. for!<P>Seriously - putting a few past Billericay would be ideal. images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus