Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SHOULD ENGLAND!

CANV EFM

and her empire last a thousand years...<BR>should non leagues teams come and go..<BR>should we cast off the shackles off the essex senior league, and the trivia of the F.A. vase...<BR>should we look to america and watch them turn up for extra time (sorry couldn't resist after blair said thay stood shoulder to shoulder with us during the biltz!! do some history you pinko C.N.D. **** !! mad.gif" border="0 )<BR>should the seas wash over our green and pleasent land ..<BR>should the fat boy krauts turn up for one more rematch..<BR>it matters not to me..for i have seen<BR>things that no man can imagine..<BR>i have seen things that i will take to my grave..<BR>oh yes my internet friends, i have seen Wardy storm through the midfield, swerve though tackles,duck the flying elbows and even make a cross...<BR>i have seen the ginger sex god cut through the flanks of the opposition and put in a 'car park point' cross..<BR>and yes, i have seen something no man should ever have to witness.. i have seen the WARDSTER score a goal!! suddenly the world seems a different place confused.gif" border="0

If you want some of what he,s on you,ll have to become a Canvey supporter and breath the rarefied air of Park Lane at every opportunity.After the Ginger Sex Gods magnificent goal yesterday I,m sure we all floated home smile.gif" border="0 and no its got absolutely nothing to do with the refineries pumping god knows what into the atmosphere wink.gif" border="0

It was a cracking goal and we all still think Wardy is great. It was congrats and I have already mentioned that on a previous message thread.<BR>Andy is right, we don't need any extra substance, we support Canvey FC for our Buzz in life!!<BR>Finally, Canv is the second coming of 'Nostrudamis' (is that spelt right?) wink.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 30 September 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]