Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Relegation Odds

Whilst having a lunchtime spin around the web(as you do) I browsed the Aldershot site where they publish the oddas for relegation, as follows:

Gravesend 6/4 on FAV

Leigh RMI 11/8 on

Farnborough 6/4

Tamworth 7/4

Northwich 2/1

Accrington 5/2

Burton 5/2

Margate 3/1

FGR 3/1

Woking 7/2

Telford 5/1

Aldershot 11/2

Exeter 6/1

Barnet 8/1

Scarborough 16/1

Halifax 25/1

Hereford 25/1

Stevenage 50/1

Morecambe 50/1

Shrewsbury 50/1

Chester 66/1

Dagenham 66/1

How these odds have been calculated and by whom, is anybody's guess. Surely that should be all the motivation we need to prove the pundits wrong(again).

Have these bean counters that do these odds actually checked whether any of the squads have been changed since last season? Telford, Northwich and Aldershot haven't exactly spent thousands on players and Margate have signed only two.

6/4 on these bookies go bust by Christmas...

I can understand why they may have us low down, due to us releasing more players than we’ve signed etc and being a small budget side in an increasingly larger budget environment, but I cant see us doing as bad as Telford, Northwich, Margate (now they’ve signed Che!! Joking), and more importantly Leigh! They are diabolical!!