Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-October 17 )

• Photo
    Simon BTFC

• Photo
    Dave Fatboy

• Photo
    harkwar

• Photo
    LMB

Photo

does anyone read this

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
whos going to hillingdon boro tomorrow night

russ

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
I read it Russ, how about making it more interesting. When you went to Basildon, what pub did you stop at? were there any squirrels? What did you eat? What did you drink? What about the game! who played? Who scored? who nearly scored? who got booked? Did there manager upset anyone? did you upset anyone? What was the attendance? what time did you leave Basildon? was it dark? Did you get lost on the way home? Did Alan and Jack enjoy the ride?
When you have answered all these questions, write a report Top Gun style on the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way i am not going tomorrow, hope you enjoy the game. I hear they have lots of squirrels in Hillingdon.

offline russ

russ
one word should tell you ................. CRAP.............

russ

offline russ

russ
that was rude of me nigel now let me see had dinner at mcdonalds it was lovely big mac and a strawberry milkshake now the game oh yes there wasnt any squirrels there either pity that have to wait till we go to hullbridge the crowd i think was 48 not many of ours there mark sharon jack alan elaine ivan mike darren and me and of course glynn we watched the spurs get a good hiding to so not a good start im sorry if ive forgotten anyone we left basildon at 5-25 the game wasnt worth mentioning we lost wesley scored a penalty deep into injury time weather nice tho hope this helps you ......... hello tony

russ

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn

that was rude of me nigel now let me see had dinner at mcdonalds it was lovely big mac and a strawberry milkshake now the game oh yes there wasnt any squirrels there either pity that have to wait till we go to hullbridge the crowd i think was 48 not many of ours there mark sharon jack alan elaine ivan mike darren and me and of course glynn we watched the spurs get a good hiding to so not a good start im sorry if ive forgotten anyone we left basildon at 5-25 the game wasnt worth mentioning we lost wesley scored a penalty deep into injury time weather nice tho hope this helps you ......... hello tony

russ

What a forty two carrot plonker you really are Russ.

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn

that was rude of me nigel now let me see had dinner at mcdonalds it was lovely big mac and a strawberry milkshake now the game oh yes there wasnt any squirrels there either pity that have to wait till we go to hullbridge the crowd i think was 48 not many of ours there mark sharon jack alan elaine ivan mike darren and me and of course glynn we watched the spurs get a good hiding to so not a good start im sorry if ive forgotten anyone we left basildon at 5-25 the game wasn't worth mentioning we lost wesley scored a penalty deep into injury time weather nice tho hope this helps you ......... hello tony

russ

What a forty two carrot plonker you really are Russ.

That was rude of me Russ. Great report i'll send it to Mark to be included in the next home programme. I'm looking forward to the Hillingdon report, that's if your there. I can see it now Russ The Squirrel reports on the latest Enfield game. You will have to send a picture of one of those Hullbridge Squirrels, so we can put it along side your reports. The Squirrel of Enfield, i wonder if The Penguin will approve, i do hope so. See you soon Mr Squirrel

offline The Penguin

The Penguin
  • Reserves
Ah....... A novice match reporter . It reminds me of one's goodself when I was just spreading my journalistic talents in one's goodself's pre war youth , Of course we didn't have tabloids in those days you know , In my hey day we had broadsheets back then , Remember the days of the Gazette when it was thee Enfield paper unlike the standards its shrunk too today .Hence it went tabloid :350:

Good luck young Mr Russell , One's good self would love to assist, but my eyesight isn't what it was you know .

offline russ

russ
hello mr penguin good to see you back on here did you enjoy tues night

russ

offline The Penguin

The Penguin
  • Reserves
One's goodself was not amused .

One's good lady had the right Idea :coffee (2):

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users