Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

Hillingdon v Enfield Middx Charity Cup

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I have the latest score from are roving reporter Russ The Squirrel. At 8.55pm i got a text saying it was half time score 0-0. At 9.03pm i got another text to say it was 1-1. I wait with baited breath for the next text, probably a squirrel on the pitch!

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn

I have the latest score from are roving reporter Russ The Squirrel. At 8.55pm i got a text saying it was half time score 0-0. At 9.03pm i got another text to say it was 1-1. I wait with baited breath for the next text, probably a squirrel on the pitch!

9.18pm Enfield are losing 2-1, says The Squirrel.

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn

9.18pm Enfield are losing 2-1, says The Squirrel.

9.44pm Enfield lost 2-1
Russ will put a report on the game and any other important facts tomorrow.

offline russ

russ
report to follow (the squirrell)

russ

offline russ

russ
your match report from (the squirrel) russ...... it was just after 6 when i picked james up from work i would normally have been there at 6 at hillingdon let alone leaving at 6 still never mind lovely drive down the M1 not to busy but busy enough and no we didnt see any squirrels nigel to dark out ............ we arrived at hillingdon fc at 7-10 i can see why i normally get there early parking but we managed to get parked in the end........... i must say what a lovely club house they have there was surprised to see so many of our fans there and before i forget thanks pete for the programme and steve i hope your reading this to............. HI STEVE,............. and before i start with the match report i had burger and chips very nice salt and viniger wasnt to impressed with that nice little complex there sofas and chairs and a cover really nice i was impressed as for the game all i can say it was a improvement on saturdays game thats all.......... oh yes the attendance was... 29......... and we lost 2-1 ........ see you all at apsa.

ps tony please come back i cant do this anymore.

russ

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI

was surprised to see so many of our fans there

oh yes..The attendance was 29

:rain:

offline russ

russ
hi lovely stuff i here your playing them next week

russ

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
:stompspam:

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Hi Russ

Hillingdon away in the 1st round of a middlesex cup competition..I'm just as excited at that prospect as you would have been this week..lol :coffee (2):

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus