Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 14-December 17 )

• Photo
    gracie

• Photo
    Fleet_nut

• Photo
    Howezy

Photo

Jeff King - Non-League Manager of the Year

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Congratulations to Jeff from all the fans, but especially from the team at Canveyfc.com on being named as the Non-League Manager of the Year 2000/2001.<P>What a season.<BR>What a team.<BR>What a manager.<P>Merv

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Yes I heard that on the Radio today, Ill Ditto all of that.<P>Nice to see your posting Merv, was getting a little worried that you may have taken one of my messages too seriously!! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
No, still here Vic. Enjoying reading all the other fans from various clubs making complete prats of themselves with their 'We are Champions' - 'We've won it already' - 'We're gonna beat Canvey' predictions. I think the Canvey restraint on the subject is just about right. We know we've got the team, we've certainly got the manager (proof today) but we also know that things can go pear-shaped.<P>Remember; softly, softly catchy monkey images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 <P>Merv

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
i wholeheartedly concur with everything you have both said images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Surely you should be pleased that everyone (except BIllericay Town FC) uses your team as a bentch mark for success?<P>I mean, Carjam, Iron Knob et al, coming on this site and giving it large to Canvey are only making it clear that your team IS the team to beat.<P>My money is still on Aldershot but as all ready said on another message.... It'll be close.<P>Oh and well done to Kingy.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
morning gazza.. i dont think anyone is using canvey as a benchmark..its just a case of different teams being in top spot n everyone enjoying it..even your boys had a couple of weeks of fun at everyones expense..there will be 4/5 teams in it come xmas and even then being 10 /15 points off the pace means nothing if a good run can be put together

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
I'm afraid I disagree.<P>I think the team that has been built up and the success your team have had in the past two years has led to certain teams using Canvey as a benchmark. I think that is quite natural, especially, again, with your success.<P>The reason I didn't put Billericay down in that category is that, even though we acknowledge your success (and maybe a bit envious) we are such close rivals.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
hehe too true gazza..billericay could get promoted into the conf.. take that by storm and win the LDV cup and i'd still say you were a jumped up essex senior league team images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus