Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

ASPA game report by Squirrel

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline The Squirrel of Enfield

The Squirrel of Enfield
  • At the Turnstiles
  • Supports: Enfield
  • Foes: Them pesky Magpies
  • Fav. Player(s): Johnny Squirrel
  • Fav. Sport(s): Crocket, Squash & Tiddle winks
Squirrel’s report on London ASPA v Enfield Sat 7/11/09

I woke up early, gave myself a good wash, had my nuts for breakfast and got myself ready for the trip to sunny Newham Leisure Centre. I left about 11.15am, because I was picking up Enfield Horn and Big Frank in Bullsmore Lane, Enfield.

We set off down the M25 (Horny thought we were going the wrong way), then onto the M11 and down the North Circular to the A13. Horny kept blowing his horn and Frank was talking about todays game and training last Thursday. I let off a big fart to shut them up and they both hung their heads out of the window, until the mist had cleared. We arrived at 12.30pm and went into the ground. We got 2 teas and a coffee and went to sit in the empty stand. Horny started shouting come on Enfield and blowing his horn. I told him to wait until the game started. Horny then said he was hungry so he and Big Frank went to the café (it gave me a bit of piece and quiet for a few minutes anyway). They came back with 2 bags of chips and 3 bacon sandwiches. They saw Chocolate cake man in the café, with the other lino. Horny said shes a lady, loud mouth Webby will give her some stick if he comes. Then Horny wanted more tea, so he went and got 2 teas and a coffee. When he came back Jack arrived, Alan was at the gate talking to Ball Boy Terry. Then out came the players for the warm up, that started Horny off again blowing and shouting, I don’t now were he gets the energy from, must be his pacemaker. I told him to shut up, the game did not start for another hour. I needed the loo. So I went into the new gym, what posh loos, it was not long before Horny wanted to go as well. Not much wonder drinking all that tea. Then the teams came out, Alan took his seat, Ball Boy Terry and Richard the safetyman came along too. Terry and Jenny also sat down, the game kicked off, after 14mins I swore at Jenny, but then apologised for my bad language. I was getting annoyed with Horny again making too much noise.

They scored after 37mins against the run of play, but long legged Jerry equalised in the 2nd half. Young Hughes scooped a shot over the bar. The Penguin was sitting not far away, giving the opposition some of his intellect!

Horny got more tea and chocolate at half time, I thought he would be blowing another trumpet on the way home. The Chocolate man was waving his flag a lot in the 2nd half.

At full time it ended 1-1, we should have won it.

Then the journey home. Horny sat in the front, Alan sat in the back between Jack and Big Frank. We had a peaceful journey home I glad to say. I dropped the boys in Enfield and headed home.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
APSA now have Loo's ? I had to find a conifer tree last season (Good job it was a night match ) Just as well I didn't need number two's with my Irritable Bowell syndrone .

:492:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus